zoohalee car wash!

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

recently there's been a police RAID at my crwash and they took my ILLEGEAL worker and one of them is my best polish boy...

so now since i dun have any polish boy other than me (which sometimes i so lazy to do polish alotugh the money is there and it took maybe 95% of my strengh i will only do it when i have the mood) sorry to say this...but its true...i polish a wira lately and it took me around 4 to 5 hours to finish the 3 step and after that i couldnt even feel my fingers! due to kau kau kena tekan the bloody machine to do nicer result...so see la if i have the mood i announce..

hehehhee...

unless i can find a new LEGAL polish boy...hehehhee...

takecare

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
nvm zoohalee....my gf's alarm siren is back to normal.....eheheheh....dah sot sot den balik normal...

anyway....ur car wash n engine wash is good....just need to be more detail to wrap things up under da hood.....eheheh....good job bro ~

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
zoo..
last time i go engine wash alwiz gearbox masuk air one...wash till i scare ard
change manual gear oil=5times of engine washing...therefore i never go wash engine for i think 3 yrs liao :lol:

will u wrap the thingy b4 u proceed washing it?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
wrap the gearbox????where got...even the shop carwash oso only wrap the essentials distributor/carburettor...airfilter...and mebe in the future car alarm loudspeaker....it seems that its ur gearbox that is the problem...cos gearbox are situated at the bottom of the car...which means that u cannot even drive ur car when its raining...cos water will go in....check ur gb ler...sure got holes

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

Originally posted by kinki_kidz®@Sep 22 2004, 11:08
zoo..
last time i go engine wash alwiz gearbox masuk air one...wash till i scare ard
change manual gear oil=5times of engine washing...therefore i never go wash engine for i think 3 yrs liao :lol:

will u wrap the thingy b4 u proceed washing it?
wa la ne...this one better i dun do just to gain rm6 iam able to put myself into trouble...hehehhehee.... :)

close today ah...cuti my business...

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Still got open ar?! Hehe...i'm newbie Sunday got open ar?! If can i will come now for washing. I'm thinking to look for a car wash at P.J is kinda hard. :tongue:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last time I can get RM 10 - 100 kms, but now RM 30 only 200 kms, RM 50 only 400 kms (last time RM 50 , 500+ kms.

What is the problem? my master pump just replace the seals yesterday, need to drive for 2-3 days again to see whether got leaking or not. Just want to list down the problem. Heard from the mech, the fluid all leaking inside the dunno what 'surbo'? :unsure:

And, early morning I start the engine got like black stain coming out from the exhaust. Engine oil? :blink: , i'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience