zoohalee car wash!

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

aik...u come never declare u zth member oso...

somemmore come on sunday...peak hour...

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Ya lor, can see you guys busy also. But nevermind la, no need to declare one. I got regular car wash just that, that day a lot of ppl and I got appointment. But at the end late also cause your place a little slow hehe =). Maybe your boys all tired cos end of the day already. Maybe I try again la soon, earlier.

saltydogg

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
-dj-
Visit site
eh zoo.. how much for car wash?
if i do car wash + 3 stage polish.. how long?

zoo book me for wednesday.. about 3pm lidet.. i'm bringing my waja there.
thanks man.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

salty dog...wednesdays 3pm is ok la...no bad timing but better make it panctual ler...cause if u come at 4pm or more than that its hard to finish on time...usually my boy wanna do it slowly so that the result would be better we took about 4-5hour including car wash and vacum...all for rm 100

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
zoohalee...
engine wash 10rm ka?

my car long long time never wash engine liao...
cuz last time i go cuci...gearbox masuk air...susah la...
scare got this problem only :(

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

nowdays i increase the price rm12 edi....

body wash vacuum and engine wash

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
zoohalee,

i would interested to try on ya car wash..can slightly give me some direction? if let say i come from sunway pyramid..how should i go about it..? ;)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
from pyramid...go up the bridge and go straight until the ss15 roundabout..head 12 o clock(go straight la) u gonna drive past some construction for a new hiway...go till the end when u see a traffic lite and go left...now on ur left u will see petronas(i think) and shell...go straight and u'll pass a high school on ur left...SMSU...this means ur on the right direction...now go straight summore until u see two sets of traffic lights and on ur right is shell...go to the 2nd traffic lite before the bridge...make a u turn there and enter the junction...voila...u reached zoo's carwash....ehheheheheheh

Cheers

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
satanic dude,

hey thanx for the direction pal..really clear..haha..will pay zoohalee a visit this weekend ;)

takax2040

Jun 19, 2004
Hey zoo, to get discount just mention that I'm a ZTH member can already.

Mom wants car polished. Planning to bring it in this weekend for the job. Need to call to make appointment?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yes pls call him to make an appointment...as empty space is limited...we dun want for u to travel all the way here just to get to wait for an hour or two for ur car to be next inline....ouh and do keep in mind that polishing especially the 3 step polish gonna take some time....just a heads up so that u wont be pissed for waiting...ehehhehehe....zoo's carwash is the most cunteds i've been so far ler...whr got roadside carwash give the whole works with that kind of a price....summore got undercarriage wash akkakak

Cheers

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
yo zoo....dat day i came to wash my gf's car n saw u there....the sentra B13 remember ?

after washed the engine, the alarm siren went crazy edi....sometimes working sometimes not.....take out n check den put back.....den now sounding diff tones.....ahahhah

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

yeah i remember...

however about the alarm iam not liable for anything that might happen to ur electronics after u wash at my car wash...

i wash 3-5 engine per day and more of them on weekends never yet ecounters thing like this...if something happen to their (other customer) engine as well i still not liable for it...u pay me and my boys to clean...we clean...there's never stated in our service tat we gurantee that nothing will happen to ur engine...(since it yours anyway how we to know whats best for it)....some of them might be different from what our expertice..

anyway iam still sorry for what happen to ur gf alarm...

i will talk to my boys altough this thing less to happen to others i will ask them to search for the engine alaram speaker and cover it with plastic..

thank you