zoohalee car wash!

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Beside BP that one is SS 18 already. Zoo's one you can see got flats behind the station. You have to turn in from the traffic light.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by starwing@Sep 6 2004, 12:48 PM
Beside BP that one is SS 18 already. Zoo's one you can see got flats behind the station. You have to turn in from the traffic light.
I thought both also in SS19? I saw 3 shell stations on my way to ss19. 2 shell stations beside BP station and another one opposite the road which is opposite BP & Shell station.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

the one that opposite teh road BP and shell

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
This is the BP and shell together. Go up a bit towards USJ you will see Zoo's car wash. (refer 1st map)

saltydogg

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
-dj-
Visit site
zoo... whats the difference between 2 stage polish and 3 stage polish? what are the stages anyway? =p.

err can gime some directions from ss15? i wana polish ASAP

saltydogg

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
-dj-
Visit site
zoo... whats the difference between 2 stage polish and 3 stage polish? what are the stages anyway? =p.

err can gime some directions from ss15? i wana polish ASAP

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

2 stage polish just polish ur car then wax it...

the 3 stage there another layer after the polish and wax to protect the polish and wax in a certain time depending how u park ur car under the hot sun or not and etc...

if u coming from sunway towards ss15 ROUND ABOUT take 12 o clocks and u will use the road still in conctructions and ss18 on ur left side....just go straigt and u can see there a BP petrol station and SHELL beside the BP( thats ss18)!!! on ur left...keep going straight until u saw a traffic light and there another SHELL PETROL STATION on ur right side...take the 2nd traffic light and then U TURN towards the ss19 petrol station...(its facing flats)

tq,

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

thanks...

you can contact me at 012-2806534 to make an appoitment about the polish

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Zoo, tomolo what time open? 9 am - 8 pm? I wanna wash my front under hood, is it safe? very dirty can't stand it. What time will you be there?

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Went to Zoo's car wash yesterday. Exterior quite clean, but interior esp the windscreen, sigh. Use tissue wipe, all black black.

Not to say your service not good la zoo, but your boys, wipe outside liaw then wipe inside, sure dirty one.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo to all..
anyone know where i can cut my spring? prefer pj and shah alam area la.
not interested to buy sport spring, bcos already install heavy duty spring. higher than stock spring. make my car look like jeep now.. just want to lower it a bit.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience