Zero To 200mph and Back

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A

<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

source : Congratulations Heffner, PeakCompletions, Gary Javo! - The Ford GT Forum

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
makes me wonder lah..so many rich petrol heads in our country..why I couldnt see Mustang or GT500 Shelby roaming Federal hiway? well..its nuttin wrong with Japanese's but dun u guys think its about time to have those V8 clan in our country?

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
add : if i am rich lah kan..rather buying ferrari or lambo..i'd prefer V8 Mustang or Corvette or Viper in my garage...
its like Ferrari = superbike..Mustang = Choppers..both are fast and good..but choppers win the sort of..machoness laa...
what do u think?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This question would probably have been asked many times before but does anyone know the workshops that can do repairs and also supply parts for older Peugeot & Citroens?

I'm talking about the 90s era Frenchies, the 406, 205 or the Xsara, the AX and the Xantia. Not the current 307 or DS.

If you know any around your block, care to list them down here?

It would be really helpful. Terima kasih!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience