500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
Finally... ferrari... 2-3 finish... but still no 1st.... :p

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Aiyah... u ppl ar.. when Ferrari was dominating, u all complain. Now complain that they are not up to form..sigh

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
d3s said:
Wut happen to ferrari these days?? no form at all!!! :cool:
not getting better even with their new F2005 :p
i tink its d FIA tis year rules & regulations doesn't match ferrari newly design car. they dun hv enough time to meet the requirements. i heard tat FIA is setting new rules n regulations again,tis time limit to using only 1 tyre for the entire race (includes,qualifying session n race day) ..
pls comment.. : )

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
Walau... 1 tyre for whole race ar??? siow lo.... it seem they dun1 then 2 push spo hard... like that where got siok.. :(

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Since early this year 2005, the regulations were set already where you can only use one set of tires for the entire race including 2 qualifyings and one race, even the fuel i think. Since last race or last last race, the regulations had been changed already, so now only one qualifying session.

Ferarri ah? no comment.. never like them... but I found out that cars using Bridgestone tires are not performing well this year, meaning, Bridgestone = cannot tahan long hour races. All teams had switched from using Bridgestone to Michellin. Only left 2 teams with Bridgestone and the 2 are not performing good either.

They do this to help the poor performing team to continue to be able to stay in the F1 races.. if not.. hahaha most of the poor teams sure bankrupt and no more teams joining the F1..thats why FIA wants to maintain them.. so use less tires (Which costs a lot!!!)

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
edgar_raphael said:
Since early this year 2005, the regulations were set already where you can only use one set of tires for the entire race including 2 qualifyings and one race, even the fuel i think. Since last race or last last race, the regulations had been changed already, so now only one qualifying session.

Ferarri ah? no comment.. never like them... but I found out that cars using Bridgestone tires are not performing well this year, meaning, Bridgestone = cannot tahan long hour races. All teams had switched from using Bridgestone to Michellin. Only left 2 teams with Bridgestone and the 2 are not performing good either.

They do this to help the poor performing team to continue to be able to stay in the F1 races.. if not.. hahaha most of the poor teams sure bankrupt and no more teams joining the F1..thats why FIA wants to maintain them.. so use less tires (Which costs a lot!!!)
since start of season...cars could only use 1 set of tyres for the 2nd qualifying and race...fuel filled on 2nd qualifying will be for race day also...

Bridgestone not say cannot tahan...jus their performance come quite late in the race...and they are not suited to hot weather...i think their wets would still be great...i thought there were 3 teams bridgestone shot...

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Bridgestone used to be good... almost everyone using them.. now all terbalik kakkakakaa.. perofrmance come late? aiyah in race cannot late late one.. late late later become ferrari team late late la.. hahahah jk

that was why in one of the races, where montoya was disqualified in the qualifying, he didnt really bother, because no qualifying means less abuse to the tires and fuel, so on race day, he can tahan better than the other teams, he managed to climb into 5th position of something there from last position in the starting grid heheheh good strategy too eh/....

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
they jux keep changing thier rules... i wonder wut next??

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
edgar_raphael said:
Bridgestone used to be good... almost everyone using them.. now all terbalik kakkakakaa.. perofrmance come late? aiyah in race cannot late late one.. late late later become ferrari team late late la.. hahahah jk

that was why in one of the races, where montoya was disqualified in the qualifying, he didnt really bother, because no qualifying means less abuse to the tires and fuel, so on race day, he can tahan better than the other teams, he managed to climb into 5th position of something there from last position in the starting grid heheheh good strategy too eh/....

quite much lkike Rubens in Canadian GP lor...started from pit with fuel pumped to the brim...then slowly climb back up...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
d3s said:
they jux keep changing thier rules... i wonder wut next??
660cc forced induction, 145/60/13 tyres...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s a new year and before the willpower to stick to our resolutions is drained from our willing body, lets come clean on something shall we?

We all love crashes, especially motorsports one. Don’t even stutter trying to defend yourself. It’s the hurtful truth but it is what it is, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Why else would we stop to gawk at roadside accidents and cause a massive backlog on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience