[WTS] Wira LED Rear Tail Lamp *Brand new...finally!! it has arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS] Wira LED Rear Tail Lamp *Brand new...finally!! it has arrived!!

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
Item(s): Proton Wira LED Tail Lights

Package includes: 1 set

[Limited time Offer]

- RM440 including installation
- RM420 without installation (COD)

Bulk buy price (5 units & above), special price will be given....call to enquire.....

Warranty: 1 year against water leakage, 6 months warranty for LED (warranty claims is handled by a reputable accessory shop in Shah Alam) - they are the listed distributor direct with the supplier.

Why buy from us?
-other shops is only giving 3 months warranty against LED faultiness and water leakage
-claims can be done via our shop where efficiency of replacement is there

Dealing method:
-Installation can be arranged in Sec23 Shah Alam, reputable accessory shop
-COD can be arranged in Shah Alam, Subang or Sunway area

Location of seller: Shah Alam/Subang/Sunway

Contact method/details: PM or call/sms 012-3613482

Age of item: Brand new!
---
Item(s) conditions: Superb, finally the long waited LED tail lights for Proton Wira is here!

Picture:

The tail lights..

Installed on wira..

At night....

Attachments

Last edited:

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
we are giving 1 YEAR warranty against water leakage and 6 MONTHS against LED faultiness....other shops are only giving 3 months warranty....we are the official distributor agent with the supplier....

Should there be any problems with the LEDs within the 6 months warranty...we will change one-to-one for u....no issues

LED is more durable compared to normal bulbs....it will last for a very long time....so far we have sold and installed many units of Waja and GEN2 LED tail lamps for our customers....no complaints or problems so far....

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
bro, u got sell wira the head lamp? i saw some head lamp, inside there got 3 LED lamp as the small light wan.. u know wat model head lamp is that? tq

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
bro, u got sell wira the head lamp? i saw some head lamp, inside there got 3 LED lamp as the small light wan.. u know wat model head lamp is that? tq
hmmm bro...i think u are talking about the new version of wira projector headlights with 3 LED on the side near the signal lamp rite? nope....we dont sell that version of projector....however we do sell the normal projector headlights with CCFL (glass type)....let me know if u are interested....

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
hmmm bro...i think u are talking about the new version of wira projector headlights with 3 LED on the side near the signal lamp rite? nope....we dont sell that version of projector....however we do sell the normal projector headlights with CCFL (glass type)....let me know if u are interested....
yes !!! thats the one im talking about.. aiks... that one is nice... the normal projector headlights with CCFL how much u selling? tq

adam_ajak

Oct 12, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
this tail lamp don't have the smoke one...r? hope the dealer must alert about our costumer choice..
but i like dis tail lamp..so long i be waiting for this led type...whatever pon i want the smoke one...ekekekkekk :biggrin:

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
yes !!! thats the one im talking about.. aiks... that one is nice... the normal projector headlights with CCFL how much u selling? tq
bro....let me check with my supplier for the best price....will get back to u shortly

this tail lamp don't have the smoke one...r? hope the dealer must alert about our costumer choice..
but i like dis tail lamp..so long i be waiting for this led type...whatever pon i want the smoke one...ekekekkekk :biggrin:
bro....yeah....a lot of wira kakis have been waiting for LED tail lamp for so long....now it has finally arrived....i am using one myself....will definately turn heads on the road...lol

unfortunately there is no smoked version in the market for now....these tail lamps just entered the market a few weeks ago....

actually u can opt to tint the tail lamp if u want....thats what i am gonna do soon to mine... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

[Limited time Offer]

Price per set including installation = RM440
Price per set COD without installation = RM420

Bulk buy price (5 units & above), special price will be given....call to enquire.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stolen Vehicle, Please help to spread the news.
MODEL: 1.6 Satria oldest version, number plate at bumper
NO: WDX 9630
COLOR: Flat Black
MOD: 1.8 GSR Turbo, Front mount evo3 intercooler
EXTERIOR: GTI Bumper, Mivec Spoiler. Rim, sideskirt, hood everything still the same as photo shown.
If found, please call 016-2020173 (JD)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience