Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

EagleEye Wira Projector headlamp LED

joseph_lim75

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
Hi all,

Helping my friend to sell Wira projector headlamp LED ring and not CCFL for RM 250.

The signal is new, the projector headlamp is used. Come with all new cables.

Interested, please call 012-3832135 (Joseph)

ITEM SOLD !!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

achoy ipohmali

Jul 28, 2008
www.freewebs.com
saya berminat dengan lampu ini tapi saya di ipoh . adakah servis penghantaran ke sini. bagaimana cara saya boleh dapat :hmmmm:

bard

Aug 26, 2005
shah alam
Hi all,

Helping my friend to sell Wira projector headlamp LED ring and not CCFL for RM 250.

The signal is new, the projector headlamp is used. Come with all new cables.

Interested, please call 012-3832135 (Joseph)
Bro, I'm interested too & will COD at anytime but 1st. sorry for the stupid question (maybe): what is the diffrnt LED ring & CCFL?

genny

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2007
bro...plastic or glass??pm me ya...interested here...

Last edited:

joseph_lim75

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
Too All,

CCFL is the bright light that lights up the entire ring whereas LED is just a led bulb which lights that reflects the ring to the lights (dimmer), something like some BMW which is not using CCFL bright ring.

This is a plastic headlamp from eagle eyes, you will not get cheap for glass type. There are alot of enquiries on this headlamp, i will just give out for those who pay me first. I will only COD locally in KL, Sorry brother from ipoh, is not that i don't want, but I just worried about the charges and handling.

genny

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2007
oic...the brand of the lamp is eagle eyes...n how long did u fren been using it...thx in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SUBANG JAYA: A 28-year-old computer engineering assistant, who was hit on the head with a steering wheel lock two days ago, succumbed to his injuries at Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL).

Muhammad Nazri Ismail, who is a member of the Umno Youth branch in Jalan Kenanga, Cheras, died at about 1.30am yesterday. He had a deep gash at the back of the head.

Subang Jaya deputy OCPD Supt Kamal Rosli Skymmar A. Wahab Skymmar said that at 8.30am on Tuesday, the public alerted police that a man had been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience