Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS: Tein Monoflex with EDFC for Honda Civic FD2 Type R

Kimbo

Known Member
Jul 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dear all,

Had a set of Tein Monoflex with EDFC up for grab. Item bought new and used for bout 20k+ km. New set of Tein Monoflex for FD2R in Japan now asking bout RM10k and EDFC with motors is asking bout RM1.6k.

Now consider selling the whole set for RM5k. :smile:

A superb suspension for handling on street or track. In my personal experience, when in the softest damper setting it can sooth out the infamous harsh ride of FD2R by a great margin. And when on hardest setting, improve the renowned FF handling of the FD2R. Also the EDFC unit can provide in car adjustment of the damper rate by a touch of a finger. Truly remarkable.

Please visit the Tein website for more info on the technical specs and description:

TEIN, INC. | PRODUCTS | MONO FLEX

Condition: In fairly good condition, no major noise and no oil leak as of recent check up by my trusted alignment sifu in Autopex Glenmarie.

Reason for selling: De-kit. Item will be out from my ride in the next few days. Will post detailed pic by then.

Dealing method: Bank in or COD around PJ damasara area

Contact: +60126644508. Would prefer SMS or Whatsapp due to my working nature. Sorry about that.

Serious buyer only. Thank you so much for reading. Cheers. :driver:

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As on the news and internet, the gov soon might reimplant the previous policy, inspection is a must for cars older then 5 years maybe once per 1 or 2 years..... If not pass inspection, car might be going scrap.... I believe many guys here having a "baby" that is more then 5 years right?if the gov require to do so, what say you?:smokin:

Plus, gov said that this policy is to make the cars on the road be more safe, and promote citizen to buy new and quality car (as they proposed, owner that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience