Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS: Tein Monoflex with EDFC for Honda Civic FD2 Type R

Kimbo

Known Member
Jul 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dear all,

Had a set of Tein Monoflex with EDFC up for grab. Item bought new and used for bout 20k+ km. New set of Tein Monoflex for FD2R in Japan now asking bout RM10k and EDFC with motors is asking bout RM1.6k.

Now consider selling the whole set for RM5k. :smile:

A superb suspension for handling on street or track. In my personal experience, when in the softest damper setting it can sooth out the infamous harsh ride of FD2R by a great margin. And when on hardest setting, improve the renowned FF handling of the FD2R. Also the EDFC unit can provide in car adjustment of the damper rate by a touch of a finger. Truly remarkable.

Please visit the Tein website for more info on the technical specs and description:

TEIN, INC. | PRODUCTS | MONO FLEX

Condition: In fairly good condition, no major noise and no oil leak as of recent check up by my trusted alignment sifu in Autopex Glenmarie.

Reason for selling: De-kit. Item will be out from my ride in the next few days. Will post detailed pic by then.

Dealing method: Bank in or COD around PJ damasara area

Contact: +60126644508. Would prefer SMS or Whatsapp due to my working nature. Sorry about that.

Serious buyer only. Thank you so much for reading. Cheers. :driver:

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone knows where or who sells h2b kit in Malaysia. I don't mind used unit as long as usable condition.

Thanks and regards,
Drick
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience