[WTS] Shift Lights

• Thread starter Indecided
  • Start date
  • Reply 171
I

Indecided

Thanks guys! So far so good..just a little mixup with orders :|

Okay..just an update..

Stock should be constantly available with 1-2days notice.

Two RPM RANGES OFFERED :

1,500 - 7,200RPM (5700RPM range)
4,300 - 10,000RPM (5700RPM range) ALL THE WAY PAST STD METERS :P

Please order accordingly, also don't forget to state if you are a 3cyl/4cyl.

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Just wondering. I wanted to mount to my ECU signal out but a worker from HKS said to put it from one of the wires out near the distributor. Anyways mine's hooked up there. Anybody knows where is the best place to tap the signal? or is it different for different cars?

I

Indecided

Originally posted by donchichi@Nov 18 2004, 13:25
Just wondering. I wanted to mount to my ECU signal out but a worker from HKS said to put it from one of the wires out near the distributor. Anyways mine's hooked up there. Anybody knows where is the best place to tap the signal? or is it different for different cars?
Arif,

You can tap it from the negative ignition coil wire, which is located in the distributor (built-in) or nearby (external). This wire reads increasing AC voltage when the accelerator is depressed.

However, for the clearest signals, and best functionality, I strongly recommend you tap the tach wire from the ECU. Less cable layout and much more reliable readings.

Find a mech who's familliar with your car ECU, or if you have a multi-meter test them one by one..it doesn't take very long, and you definitely wont damage them.

I

Indecided

yep...CONSTANT stock available now...1 - 2 days notice only.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this is a german lady, manufactured by BMW, code E46
most likely this is a 10 years old car which need a full detailing service for maintenance

side view

the wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience