[WTS] Performance Shift Lights, RGBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] Performance Shift Lights, RGBA

I

Indecided

Custom Performance Shift Lights, 2nd Revision @ RM80!!

Shift Lamps for SALE :)

FAQ

What in the world is a shift lamp, and what is it for?
A shift lamp is simply an accessory that can be referred to as a light that switches on when the engine reaches a certain RPM (preset). Main reason? Optimize your petrol efficiency, or make sure you don't drag your lovely 20valve monster into obvilion.

What cars can this shift lamp be used on?
This shift lamp can be used on 3cyl, 4cyl 6cyl.. Will work on 8 and 12cyl vehicles but no provisions for them :D Twin-spark/dual-chamber engine configurations have not been tested. As for rotaries, they can be connected via the ECU's TACH terminal.

What is the shift range?
Depends on how clean the input signal is. I offer TWO ranges, for the normal drivers and the "performance" people. Normal range : 1,500RPM - 7,200RPM. Performance range : 4,300RPM - 10,000RPM! This range is a reference range and may differ per application/car due to signal quality.

What connections are needed to use this unit?
There are three wires to wire - 12v constant, ground, and tach (ECU/Distributor). I would advise you to get a reliable installer for it. Most shops are able to do the installation.

What colors are the LED available in?
The LEDs are available in Red, White, Blue, Green, Amber(Orange).

What other features are incorporated/planned?

V2 Current Revision
- improved accuracy/reliability
- 6 month warranty (previously 3)

V1 Initial Product release, Sept 2004

Price? RM80 only! :)

Who makes these units?
I design and outsource the manufacturing. They are locally assembled.

What sort of a guarantee is available and how does it apply to this product?
There is a 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects. Transients (such as hooking this unit up to your MSD coils - you're supposed to use the TACH output from the ECU instead) and voltage spikes caused by improper usage are not PART of the warranty. The unit has sufficient protection against the spikes from the ignition, however we recommend that you hook the unit up to your ECU (if available) for a cleaner signal and a better experience.

Why buy THIS shift light?
1. Cost-effective.
2. Variety - You want Blue? White? Red? Orange? Amber? Green? Anything to suit your fancies :)
3. Customization - You want to use it to control MiVEC (eg with MiVEC head but no MiVEC ECU)? Can do. Extra Injectors? Can do. :) Orders can be customed to request. This is NO off-the-shelf shiftlight.
4. Assurance - I have sold well over 60 units since September 2004.

Need I still say more? :)

How do you place an order?
PM : Name, HP#, Color, Range(see above). Also date/time.
Phone : Call me @ 012-3471132.

It will take 1-2 days to fill orders. Occasionally, I may have current stock left, hence you may be able to get it immediately!

Pictures!
http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/uploads/post-47-1105964329.jpg
http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/uploads/post-47-1105964465.jpg
http://zerotohundred.com/forums/uploads/post-47-1108811644.jpg

Where to collect, etc..
Collect in PJ/TTDI, 2pm to 11pm (depends)
Collect in Subang/Carefour area/SS15/SS12.
7am - 4pm, subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Indecided

Originally posted by sexycar@Dec 23 2004, 01:19
carb engine can use? can u provide installation?
Carb engine of course. Installation for RM15-20 depending on car make and model.

I

Indecided

To answer queries : Installation can be done from both distributor or ECU. either one will work, except ECU is more precise.

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Originally posted by Indecided@Nov 29 2004, 21:04
Shift Lamps for SALE :)

FAQ

What in the world is a shift lamp, and what is it for?
A shift lamp is simply an accessory that can be referred to as a light that switches on when the engine reaches a certain RPM (preset). Main reason? Optimize your petrol efficiency, or make sure you don't drag your lovely 20valve monster into obvilion.

What cars can this shift lamp be used on?
This shift lamp can be used on 3cyl, 4cyl 6cyl.. Will work on 8 and 12cyl vehicles but no provisions for them :D Twin-spark/dual-chamber engine configurations have not been tested. As for rotaries, I wil let you know after I test it out on a savannah or perhaps a nice B20.

What is the shift range?
Depends on how clean the input signal is. I offer TWO ranges, for the normal drivers and the "performance" people. Normal range : 1,500RPM - 7,200RPM. Performance range : 4,300RPM - 10,000RPM! This range may change, increasing or decreasing per application.

What connections are needed to use this unit?
There are three wires to wire - 12v constant, ground, and tach (ECU/Distributor). I would advise you to get a reliable installer for it. I also install it for certain cars, for RM15-20. IF YOU ARE ON EFI, I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT BE CONNECTED FROM THE ECU.

What colors are the LED available in?
The LEDs are available in Red, White, Blue, Green, Amber(Orange).

What other features are incorporated/planned?
Right now? As-is. Nothing else at the moment.

What sort of a guarantee is available and how does it apply to this product?
Provided you do not mount the unit in your engine bay and mount the shift LED on the windshield wiper spray, or use it in an enviroment other then the cockpit/internal areas, there is a 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects. Transients (such as hooking this unit up to your MSD coils - you're supposed to use the TACH output from the ECU instead) and voltage spikes caused by improper usage are not PART of the warranty. The unit has sufficient protection against the spikes from the ignition, however we recommend that you hook the unit up to your ECU (if available) for a cleaner signal and a better experience.

How do you place an order?
PM : Name, HP#, Color, Range(see above). Also date/time.
Phone : Call me @ 012-3471132.

It will take 1-2 days to fill orders. Occasionally, I may have current stock left, hence you may be able to get it immediately!

Pictures!

Where to collect, etc..
Collect in Subang/Carefour area/SS15/SS12, depending on time, 7am - 4pm

[Repost to clear thread up]

<December Month Special : Price is now RM80 ONLY! :)>
:lol: Location?

I

Indecided

very funny <_<

Where to collect, etc..
Collect in Subang/Carefour area/SS15/SS12, depending on time, 7am - 4pm

I

Indecided

Pending Orders

AlucarD, SGTi, Amber, 1500-7200
ky_fei, Wira, Red, 1500-7200
long_kai, N/A, Blue, 1500-7200
aramis, Civic(!), Blue, 4300-10000

I

Indecided

well, Ghost..

It is anytime as bright as the Pivot single LED units. I would say it could rival the brightness... feel free to check a unit out in my car. Subang or PJ area.

I have sold over 30 units to customers both online and offline, with no complaints.. (except 1 wrong spec unit which was replaced promptly)

Well, satisfication guaranteed (performance, price!)

I

Indecided

Keong,

Installation is RM15-20 depending on how familliar I am with the car...

sbd18,

let me check my other post. update in a while. Or i'll just take some pictures tonight.

I

Indecided

Arrived Orders
AlucarD, SGTi, Amber, 1500-7200 collected
Eugene, Wira, Red, 4300-10000 collected
aramis, Civic(!), Blue, 4300-10000 collected
Arrowhead, 2x Satria, White,Red, 1500-7200 collected
7urn57yl3, N/A, Amber, 4300-10000 collected
Man, 190E, White, 4300-10000 collected

pearl_pearl, N/A, Green, 4300-10000
dreamy, N/A, Blue, 4300-10000
olskool,AE191, Red,White, 4300-10000
Huha_Fc, L200s, Red, 1500-7200

Pending Orders

Missing People
long_kai, N/A, Blue, 1500-7200 MIA
ky_fei, Wira, Red, 1500-7200 No Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Anyone spotted this car, please give a call at 0193824143 or 0123737669
Details
Champagne in colour,GT Wing, bronze 16inch rims,car lining sticker
Car lost on friday at old klang road and heard a few tip-off's about it at a few areas but still can't find it..Please give us a call if you found any abandoned car with the details above or seen it on the road..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience