[WTS] LATEST 60mm Autogauge STEPPER MOTOR SWISS MOVEMENT Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] LATEST 60mm Autogauge STEPPER MOTOR SWISS MOVEMENT Gauge

MeanMachine

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
bro...i need autogauge tachometer(prefer 10krpm) since the one that we tried to install not compatible to my car setting...kekekeke...to bad i cant use that nicely tachometer...sad

pls suggest/offer a best tachometer that suits my machine??? thanx...with pics and description are much appreciated..

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
bro...i need autogauge tachometer(prefer 10krpm) since the one that we tried to install not compatible to my car setting...kekekeke...to bad i cant use that nicely tachometer...sad

pls suggest/offer a best tachometer that suits my machine??? thanx...with pics and description are much appreciated..
mm.. u try the non-stepper motor type see can or not
also with shift light, also more than 10k

this is the photo.. u try first.. if can use then only we talk about the price. hehe

this is the picture.. the white face one

Last edited:

MeanMachine

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
just pm me the good price laa.....:)

size???only white face??? what about the carbon fiber look..that one looks nicer...hehehe

can this tachometer use daisy chain connection with my other autogauge meter?? lazy to do wiring la...kekekeke

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

hehehe...u accept trade in???? ngehh..ngeehh..ngehh..

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
just pm me the good price laa.....:)

size???only white face??? what about the carbon fiber look..that one looks nicer...hehehe

can this tachometer use daisy chain connection with my other autogauge meter?? lazy to do wiring la...kekekeke

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

hehehe...u accept trade in???? ngehh..ngeehh..ngehh..
aiya.. u try 1st.. or else later cannot use again then wasted.. hehe

i only left white face... carbon one no more already...

i suggest u re-wire the meter leh.. coz i found out nowadays meter sot is becoz sharing wire with too many other meter liao.. end up the grounding not nice, then meter sot ..

i dont accept trade in o.. sorry ar..

MeanMachine

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
i will give u a call if i confirm want that tacho....have to let go the other tacho 1st...

thanx..

MeanMachine

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
bro...pm me the price for the white face tachometer u showed last tread(if have carbon fiber face look much better)....if hit wit the price within my budget then i take it.. i still cannot sell my last tacho but i need new one urgent..... i need ur favor to courier it to kajang if can...lazy to COD ler too far(but if u can come to kajang thats great,hehehhe)......i'll wire u the money and my address as soon u gimme the bank-in detail.....

same number to call/sms....thanx..thanx

MeanMachine

Known Member
Jul 6, 2007
bro...pm me the price for the white face tachometer u showed last tread(if have carbon fiber face look much better)....if hit wit the price within my budget then i take it.. i still cannot sell my last tacho but i need new one urgent..... i need ur favor to courier it to kajang if can...lazy to COD ler too far(but if u can come to kajang thats great,hehehhe)......i'll wire u the money and my address as soon u gimme the bank-in detail.....

same number to call/sms....thanx..thanx
thanx bro....receive the item in good working condition..on da spot i install it into my car......at 1st i thought it was the autogauge tachometer with 7 changeable colors but it was an old version though.....but its ok.......its all good........as long as that thing works fine.......now i can proceed with my custom dash project.....

thanx...thanx.....

p/s...the autogauge oil press meter i bought from u last time is blue racer type is it??
do u have autogauge volt meter...if possible i need the same type as the oil press version...pm me the price and photo sample ok....much appreciated...

KL3873Q

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
bro,
can post picture for the autogauge 60mm gauge series, I have bought some autogauges before thus want to get the same series to complete the look.

arbin

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2006
bro.... if u r the one who call me just now , please call me back.. my phone hang and i lost ur number....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Our third and final installment of the MMER 2011 event with less circuit but more pit action as well as podium appearances of the winning team drivers. The emotional win for Petronas Syntium Team was well documented by our resident photographer, Andy Goh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience