adinasreen

Known Member
May 2, 2005
hahahaha... By raya can get the car huh? hehhee like hari raya car plak.. :D

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
i have to add that the S15 was the car of the year in australia for a certain respected magazine when it was launched years ago....

so its well reviewed and tested and tuned etc etc....

anyways both are RWD lar u can't go wrong on any decision....hehe

bro_torex

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006
If i'm not mistake... GTT is auto only kan>???

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
These type of cars would be best in MANUAL form. Unless ur Miss's wants to drive also then u cannot argue lah (let her pay for petrol also eh). Wah Raya coming so fast eh?

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
GTT comes in auto and manuals...manuals more hard to find and cost abit more only.

I agree Driftmeister, she drive she pay hahah

broz114

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
i test drive impreza wrx 8 not sTi version and it's powerful, handling is gud...any comparison with skyline or silvia? i test skyline tiptronic and found out it's not syok one...:( , anybody willing to gimme test drive skyline manual GTT or silvia s15? :D

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
try looking in star metro classified & give a call la. alot of skyline & silvias there for u to test drive.

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
My opinion is to get the S15... Like some of them said... plenty of mods to go around for the S15 somemore... U mod your S15... you compare with S15s....

If you get GTT, which is a class below GTR, you mod your GTT... people like to compare with GTR... some may even think it's a GTR-wannabe...

At the end, it also depends on your personal preference lah... Personally, I'd rather get the S15, then work towards a GTR :_:

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
broz come jb mutiara motors there plenty of S15s for you to test out...

broz114 said:
i test drive impreza wrx 8 not sTi version and it's powerful, handling is gud...any comparison with skyline or silvia? i test skyline tiptronic and found out it's not syok one...:( , anybody willing to gimme test drive skyline manual GTT or silvia s15? :D

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Dude, just sharing a little here.. When I viewed my car for the 1st time, the owner was very hesitant to let me drive, probably thought I was some young punk who just wants a cheap thrill n not actually buy. Thus I could tell that he really babied his car, and took great care of it. I was quite happy with him just taking me for a spin. Ideally when u test drive a car, you wanna go full throttle and check if the boost is linear, if the high revs are good and if the suspension and stiffnes of the body is solid. In the end I picked the car I didnt get to test drive all out, over the ones I did, coz I could tell just by the owner driving it flat-out that it was a very good car. And I have no regrets ever since.

broz114

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
eugeneleck said:
broz come jb mutiara motors there plenty of S15s for you to test out...
bro i'm in KL area not jb lorr....any place in KL to test drive?

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
get a 34 GTT, more practical, 6 cylinder smoothness and its a Skyline.

you cant really fit anyone comfortably in the back of an S15 unless they were below 12yrs old.
Skylines are better built cars as opposed to Silvias, you get more for your money.
And you got to love the stove top lights .. (O O)_______(O O) [O o]_______[o O]

Cheers :regular_smile:

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
broz114 said:
bro i'm in KL area not jb lorr....any place in KL to test drive?
then go 2 the KL branch mutiara motors lo...hahaha...actually u can try n find at mototrader mags.there r many dealers advertise GTT 4 sale.mebe u can try 2 ask them about test drive.gd luck altho it will b better if u can buy GTR terus.:shades_smile:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
What about the maintenance of the GTT?

Stuffs like oil filter, water pump, plugs, brake pads, cluth, fr & rr differentials oils, transfer case oils, etc.....

Any shops that have expertise in the GTT?

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
gti88 said:
get a 34 GTT, more practical, 6 cylinder smoothness and its a Skyline.

you cant really fit anyone comfortably in the back of an S15 unless they were below 12yrs old.
Skylines are better built cars as opposed to Silvias, you get more for your money.
And you got to love the stove top lights .. (O O)_______(O O) [O o]_______[o O]

Cheers :regular_smile:
after friday night's short sprint, i think i wana change to S15.:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been collecting cars on and off for the past 30 years.
My son in Dallas just told me about his friend who is selling a 1980 Mustang V6.
I am quite interested in making the purchase and getting my shipping company, United Routes to do the job they do so well and bring me my car to me here in Baltimore.
However, I have an uneasy feeling about this. As such I'd like some prepurchase inspector or someone of the sort to go and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience