haha .. dont say that la..

after you do some mods we **ce again. Alright bro ? :regular_smile:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
gti88 said:
haha .. dont say that la..

after you do some mods we **ce again. Alright bro ? :regular_smile:
bro, it's proven already ma. & i hv to mod to **ce with yr stock s15? joke right? :cry_smile:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Wei satigue bro, how come u wanna change lah.. I also said maybe I wanna get a S-15, but u said too small for me, eventho Im only a skinny guy..
Kena trash by S-15 izzit? Use ur NOS next time lah. Dont be shy! Hmm.. U guys end up going to genting? Heard maybe going from Quickfire.. (Damn, hate being offshore.. *sob*)

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
russwestwood said:
Wei satigue bro, how come u wanna change lah.. I also said maybe I wanna get a S-15, but u said too small for me, eventho Im only a skinny guy..
Kena trash by S-15 izzit? Use ur NOS next time lah. Dont be shy! Hmm.. U guys end up going to genting? Heard maybe going from Quickfire.. (Damn, hate being offshore.. *sob*)
Hi Bro Russ, it's really too small for u la. so big guy in such a small car. doesn't suit u cos it's like a giant in a midget car. yr godzilla's just fine for you.:rock: i forgot to top up my NOS:cry_smile:
we din go genting. ended up some where. waiting for u to be back shore for some :beer_yum: :regular_smile:

broz114, sorry hijack yr thread. so made up yr mind wat's yr future ride?

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
In addition to the below questions, anyone knows the correct viscocity for the fuilds to be used AND also the difference between blue and silver coloured VIN plates?

V-Spec said:
What about the maintenance of the GTT?

Stuffs like oil filter, water pump, plugs, brake pads, cluth, fr & rr differentials oils, transfer case oils, etc.....

Any shops that have expertise in the GTT?

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
satigue said:
bro, it's proven already ma. & i hv to mod to **ce with yr stock s15? joke right? :cry_smile:

aiyah .. dont la say like that .. next time we try okay ? :regular_smile:

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
russwestwood said:

wanna swap cars ? :_:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Good drive GTi88,

Let the old man practice his 60ft time without the TCS ON....lazy leg nowadays to drag, last time i did it is probably donkey years ago. Im more a highway cruiser...goal to achieve is 280km/h then i retire. heheheh

Till then...let the **ce begins!! Yeeehaaaaaa

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Driftmeister said:
Good drive GTi88,

Let the old man practice his 60ft time without the TCS ON....lazy leg nowadays to drag, last time i did it is probably donkey years ago. Im more a highway cruiser...goal to achieve is 280km/h then i retire. heheheh

Till then...let the **ce begins!! Yeeehaaaaaa

I need to get new tyres for my ride too. Till then yeah ? hehe ..

loved the drive there and back.. :_:

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
russwestwood said:
GTi88, dont wanna swap cars lah, just wanna have a nice collection someday..
A metallic silver S-15 with full carbon fiber bodykit would look absolutely wicked! But for the godzilla, gonna try n keep as bayside as possible..

just pulling your leg there Russ. :X-:
a 34 GTR looks best in Bayside blue.. you're one lucky guy ! BB + Vspec + goodies :_:

If I were to get a 34, it has to be at least V-Spec, if not no point in buying one. Right, mate ?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Anyone can help answer my above queries?

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
gti88 said:
just pulling your leg there Russ. :X-:
a 34 GTR looks best in Bayside blue.. you're one lucky guy ! BB + Vspec + goodies :_:

If I were to get a 34, it has to be at least V-Spec, if not no point in buying one. Right, mate ?
Well yeah, If ur gonna get a GTR, Get at least V Spec coz it comes with Altessa pro. Then, it only takes a bit to make it a V Spec 2 and above. It has the stiffest body, and rest are mainly cosmetic and small upgrades.
And as for colour, that depends on preference, but for some reason bayside blue doesnt look as good as in real life compared to pictures. Actually, all R34's dont look as good as in real life compared to pictures! Like seeing a picture of a fierce angry dog, and actually standing next to one.. Scary!:mouth_closed:

Mr V-Spec, senior member, for your queries, you're better of getting info like that from the experts. Try getting in touch with Mr. Kee from Links, or if he is too busy, try Desmond from Blitz, 012-2897863, he is very very helpful. Helped me jump start my car when I left lights on late at night after working hours, and also courier a racing clutch kit to me whilst outstation on credit!

Last edited:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
V-Spec said:
In addition to the below questions, anyone knows the correct viscocity for the fuilds to be used AND also the difference between blue and silver coloured VIN plates?
i can't answer. i think no body knows...tht's y no one answered u.:regular_smile:
as for the GTT, there r many shops in sunway tht know about GTT. so no worries. maintenance is cheap. only regular oil change every 5k & normal wear & tear items. other than tht, it's quite affordable to run a skyline. just my 2 cts.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
russwestwood and satigue,

Thanks for responding. Ok will try to ask around for the tougher questions. But in any case, I'm sure you know what sort of engine oil goes into your engine as with differential oils right?

What spark plugs (cold/gap in mm) are you running.

I think I'll be pushing my luck if I ask about part numbers. :regular_smile:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'll make it simple:

"---On 2009-07-24 00:44:00.0 You Wrote Us--- My question is this :- Meguiars Slide Lock Detail Brush - The bristle is made of ??

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Meguiars with your product question. The Slide Lock Brush used boar hair for the bristles.
Regards,
Michael Stoops
Customer Care Center | Meguiar's, Inc.
17991 Mitchell S.
Irvine, CA 92614
(800) 854-8073 xt175"

Be warned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience