wtb mid pipe and muffler (KL/JB sellers only)

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
where to get ready made custom exhaust or..(KL/JB places only)

bros..where can i get a good custom exhaust job done in kl ? best if shop got something to copy or has ready made ones...

thanks!!!

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
bro I will try to look for you the silent power, the mid pipe better get a new one from HKS. I'll help u to order from Japan if you want.
Regards,
RERider

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
bro I will try to look for you the silent power, the mid pipe better get a new one from HKS. I'll help u to order from Japan if you want.
Regards,
RERider
thanks bro how much will it cost for the pipe and mid pipe?

btw bro yr downpipe ar is it T4 flange?

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
when u come to KL, I will take you to a good custom exhaust shop, they located in Subang. Btw, I'm still keeping the Tanabe Racing Medallion, blitz nur spec R and Apexi Hayabusa. All of them are damn loud...dont think u'll like it:hmmmm:

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
when u come to KL, I will take you to a good custom exhaust shop, they located in Subang. Btw, I'm still keeping the Tanabe Racing Medallion, blitz nur spec R and Apexi Hayabusa. All of them are damn loud...dont think u'll like it:hmmmm:
bro too loud ar singapore side hard to pass la... but i might get one from u la..
for occasional sprints haha u got one re dolphin tail pipe rite? sold liao ar ?

edit: if i use a high flow resonator box at midpipe will it still be loud?

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Yes I sold it to Peter in SG. If u put a high flow resonator box, the sound likely to be more solid and heavily. It it better to put on and try it out.
For TO4R setup, better no mid-box, or a min. of 3" inlet. 4xxps above is recommended to use 4" inlet from front pipe to muffler.

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
peter? you noe his number plate? any way, the prev. owner with same setup and turbo(T04R) was running abt 500rwhp with same pipe which is installed on car now... i think its 3" all the way so u are recommending 4" turbo back?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have no idea when or how this started but i'l give you a quick run-down.

the spark plug area of the 4g93p rocker cover is seeping oil. most probably from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spark plug bolts. no crack is visible. oil starts to appear in that contained area after driving and shutting off the engine (it seems that way).

so far, here's what i've done to try and rectify the problem:

1. thought bolt threads have worn out, so changed all 4 spark plug bolts. also, these bolts were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience