{WTB} Mazda RX7 FD3S

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hmm... i missed this... u're located in Bangsar, and you've bought your FD? Have not seen any new ones around.

Our group socializes in the bangsar area quite frequently. You're more than welcome to join, we are more than happy to recruit another rotar-ian. Should you be interested, please PM either Phat7 or myself.

Thanks. :tee:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Ketit aka Tim Harding. has previously owned a fd3s but if i heard correctly sold and now looking to buy one. ;)

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
phat7 said:
Ketit aka Tim Harding. has previously owned a fd3s but if i heard correctly sold and now looking to buy one. ;)

Mmm Tim Hardie now is turbo lunchbox fan, no more RX-7 ...hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience