[WTB] Hardtop or Softtop for MRS

AnotherX

Oct 13, 2007
Hi,

Anyone know where to get a new hard top or soft top?
Mine got a hole liao [Currently being plastered].

Thanks in advance,

Known Member
Aug 5, 2009
johor bahru
it hardtop search a mudah.my got sell (johnson). it softtop must change new set~~~ at kl many place got ! :wavey:

AnotherX

Oct 13, 2007
I have checked at the mudah.my. It cost around 9500.00 for the hardtop by Jason.
For the soft top, do you know where in KL I can find some shop?

Known Member
Aug 5, 2009
johor bahru
i call ready is sell ready the hardtop~~~ now at market is not have liao.........your mrs is white right ?? top secret bumper ?

Last edited:

AnotherX

Oct 13, 2007
i call ready is sell ready the hardtop~~~ now at market is not have liao.........your mrs is white right ?? top secret bumper ?
Nope mine is red. No bodykit yet. =)

AnotherX

Oct 13, 2007
khoo, many thanks,

I found out there is one in Selayang, went there.
He says my softtop frame is a bit off and not worth repairing.
Instead, should get a soft top with a better condition (from half cut) to fit in first.

The a fren of mine repair his z4 top at somewhere around taman conaught and bandar tun razak. Went there but failed to locate the shop.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
jln loke yew has another (near the roundabout). i think its still there. if you are coming from the old airport (TUDM), keep left after coming up the round about. the first turning left, then left into the shoplots. its beside some preowned cars dealar.

if you are coming from F&N business park, go 3 o'clock at the roundabout, then do as the above. (keep left,,...)

jsboy

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
selangor
puchong tractors malaysia beside mun lee halfcut shop and 1 at sri muda beside kesas highway

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all,

i got the GAB SS series adjustables for my vios. so, i will be spending time tweaking it! however, some queries below:

1. my front spring rate is 6kg and my rear is 4kg. with my damping set to hard, the car is bumpy, but in corners, slight body roll is noted. should i up my spring rate to further reduce body roll, or is slight roll acceptable? I have thought of installing anti-roll bar to the rear, but was advised not to do so as it may distort the suspension from doing its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience