[WTB] MR2 SW20 turbo 225 & bodykit or bumper

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
as regard to the title, finding MR2 sw20 turbo 225, in fact, with good condition. thx.

AND

finding bodykit or bumper for my current mr2, very weird, i want a normal but not the original one.. haha:mouth_closed:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Get in line buddy :-) SW20 body kits are hard to come by. Local fiber shops has some variants but not many.

Bumpers can be obtained in many half cut shops. But if you want to keep the standard look with a little difference, get the TRUST bumper lip. Cheap and it still looks good. Run a search online and check it out.

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
Trust bumper lips... sound interesting.. sorry for disturbing.. but i am novice in searching these car stuff...where should i get the lips from?

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
errrrrrrrr good question i don't know who has the mold now. You can wait for the others to reply i know someone here selling the carbon version of it but fiber one can be bought from one of the fiber shops in town.

Goober might have one fiber one for sale too. PM him.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Spoilers are the wing like attachment fitted to the rear end, mounted on top of the trunk or attached just under the bumper in the front.
Many have a misconception that spoilers are only used to modify the shape of their cars so that it may look hot hot and sporty but they fail to realize that
spoilers do have some aerodynamic implications.Spoilers "spoil" any unfavourable air movement which comes in contact with the car during high speeds hence
the name "spoiler"
Many racing cars and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience