[wta]troubles with infinity 9603i

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
hey guys,

dont know if there already a troubleshooting topic on what im about to ask..my apologies if there's already one.(tried looking for it).

well,i've got a pair of 6x9 9603i at the back.and just two days ago it started to emit this "koyak" type of sound whenever there's bass.just one speaker.

hope u guys get what im trying to say:sad_smile:

can it be repaired?damn kesian to let it go.

Kippo

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
only one of the speakers? Did you adjust any of you HU player Left-Right balance?
Try swapping the signal cables to the speakers. If the same speaker still give u that distortion while the other is not then u need to change ur speaker.

Or maybe if at low volume or put ur Bass setting in HU to zero or -ve perhaps it will help if u r not willing to replace it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My original battery +ve terminal had corroded and teared off, hence, went to some garage in puchong to buy a new after market terminal (looked damn big).

After that I've DIY replaced the terminal. Yesterday on the way back from work, while driving at 70km/h, enverthing in the car (signal light, instrument cluster, radio, etc) all went hair wired and the engine suddenly cut out. Moreover, fire sparks are flying all around on the winscreen....Damn scary !!

Luckily I was at the inner...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience