[WTA]Mods for gen2 1.6

robinnn

Known Member
Jul 13, 2010
Sunway/Selangor
i just bought an used gen2 2 weeks ago, and i've installed front and rear strut bars, that makes the handling far better. k&n drop in filter and tufoil oil additive, makes the acceleration more responsive. any other recommendation for daily use? thank you

khilside

Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
install voltage stabilizer, grounding wire, volker iridium spark plugs, Torco engine oil, braided steel hose RSpro, thicker rear anti roll bar, CAI. dats all i can think of rite now...

hehehehe :D

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

install voltage stabilizer, grounding wire, volker iridium spark plugs, Torco engine oil, braided steel hose RSpro, thicker rear anti roll bar, CAI. dats all i can think of rite now...

hehehehe :D

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
421 extractors..cap ayam also can hehe..and adjustable fuel regulator then go wideband tune the fuel regulator..it will suffice for the time being

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus out there,

Recently I just got HWL hi-low soft-hard for my car (about 8 hours ago to be exact :) ), but the problem that keep bothering me all night long is about height adjustment for this thing. Since I wanted to set the car little high, the taukeh used to compress the coil spring to archive that, and for what I understand, height adjustment for this type of absorber is only to adjusting the body shift housing (cylinder body housing) and not to compress the spring. It will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience