WTA Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT

falconx

Oct 3, 2005
I am planning to either get this or Honda Civic. I am wondering what is the rate of interest for banks lately especially for Lancer 2.0GT. Would also appreciate if anyone can give feedback on this car. Haven't went for a test drive yet but planning to do so real soon.
Thanks!

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
If u like sportier driving and handling in the corners , get lancer , but lose abit on engine performance , blame the CVT gearbox ... If you wan elegant look and comfort driving , get the civic , and most impressive thing is the dashboard design , very innovative looking ... and also the i-Vtec engine is respectably stronger than Mivec engine ... I test drive both , chose lancer ... Civic isn't my type :P

falconx

Oct 3, 2005
Your concern was exactly what I am considering. Most probably I will be going for Lancer. So what was the interest rate when you got your Lancer?

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Eh bro i bought it at second hand from my friend ... So it depends on which showroom u pick to buy from ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We talked a lot about upcoming BMW 1-Series Coupè. Now it’s time for the last member of the family, the soft top BMW 1-Series Cabriolet. Maybe in the future we’ll see a touring version too, making a complete range set, 3-Series styled. With the soft top the car will be lighter than coupè cabriolet of the same...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience