Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Version???

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
Hello there, forumers!

I just wanted to ask.....am thinking of buying lancer GT, but when i was surfing in the net, i found a Ralliart Version? turbo? ^^; Manual? ^^;

I asked the mitsubishi showroom in bangsar but the sales guy had no clue what i was talking about~ I guess it's not in msia?? Any idea when it'll arrive here?

If im gonna get a lancer, might as well get a turbocharged one hehe but evo x too expensive~~~ I'd appreciate some answers from you guys hehe

Thanks~~~

Last edited:

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
Ask dealer if they wud sell ralliart cars anot

afaik these cars are sold by ralliart through dealerships here. which means if the dealership not hooked up to ralliart (they must pay like membership fee to be part of the ralliart line) then they cant sell the car.

i think if this car does trickle into malaysia, it might be another grey import. but thats wat i reckon and might not be the case at all :P

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
phew~ u think so? :(
guess ill have to stick to the lancer gt then :(
so sad :( thanks mototo +_+ much appreciated keke

HaxDuum

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Dun b too sad now Lancer have conversion kit to Evo X with oem fitting which mean same wide body as Evo X ^^,
come along with hood, fender, front rear bumper and rear add on fender.

by_projek

Apr 13, 2006
another option...u can go to Naza...but I think the price much more higher... Rm 140,000 ++to Rm170,000 or maybe more...

alexlock

Jun 29, 2008
I work at mitsubishi bangsar and mitsubishi malaysia are not bring in any Ralliart version because malaysia didn't have agreement on ralliart unless thailand having ralliart version so we can selling

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, if I have budget around 2k, what kind of semibucket seat can I get ? FYI, Im driving a Satria GTi,so what do you guys think suitable seat around that price tag ?

Do you guys think its better to go for those replicas but brand new or original but secondhand ones ?

I was thinking of Recaro Evo 2 or 3,since original GTi Recaro Njoy is hard to find nowadays, u think suitable or not for GTi ? Does the rear seat able to fit Satria GTi ?

And of course it has to come with railing and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience