WTA: kereta potong?

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
Look a little bit suspicious lo. But better send to puspakom again and double check lor. If puspakom approve then good lor. If not then habis d.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
better ask mud guard shop...

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
nowadays puspakom also can't really believe la
imo, they are not really up to the standards in inspection or whatever its called

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
nowadays puspakom also can't really believe la
imo, they are not really up to the standards in inspection or whatever its called
+1

All of you should know what happen last year with our puspakom.

The best way is hiring someone from bodyshop who is reliable to check it out for you.

The first step to check is find another civic with the same year to do comparison. I am not sure yours is local or JDM, locally assembled civic has poor seam line and bad glue line. So you must compare with what you have.

It seems like this car has went to puspokom before since the chasis number has been scratched. There is a spot where the paint was scrached off as well. You might wanna scratch off the paint at the lower panel to see if it's consistent with the one on top.

However, it seems like who ever did your car has done a horrible job. It's a great chance that this car has involved major accident before and the firewall has been replaced.

Good luck.

jaj_prakaash

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
Jurong
Thanks all... want to go to a reliable workshop to enquire before sending the car to Puspakom... do want later go puspakom, then car kena tahan there...

I stay in Puchong, any reliable workshop nearby that i can got to enquire?

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
Thanks all... want to go to a reliable workshop to enquire before sending the car to Puspakom... do want later go puspakom, then car kena tahan there...

I stay in Puchong, any reliable workshop nearby that i can got to enquire?
If you don't mind to go to sunway, I have one recommendation for you.

" Fix It Right " - The Boss's name: Ah Kai, phone number: 012-236-7159

jaj_prakaash

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
Jurong
Hi, thanks.. can reply me the address of ah kai's shop.. will go over there to check out my car condition

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Oh ya, Hikaru.. my car is an EJ6 fully converted to 1999 EK4 SiR

jaj_prakaash

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
Jurong
maybe ur car is using other car chassis...just use back old chassis no...u know what i mean?..
Should be.. i think Hikaru is right b'coz i remember seeing other weld marking in the engine bay..

Furthermore, if really other car chassis like 1999 EK4 SiR chassis with old chassis number, why change to DC2 rear disc brake & use crystal rear brake light... can juz use the EK4 rear disc brake & rear brake light what... The car also got go thru Puspakom, don't think Puspakom will let go such a big issue of stolen car chassis or illegally imported chassis...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
but if puspakom don approve, i don think u can transfer it to yr name.
from the pics...the car is not "sambung".....but met a serious accident b4 this and the impact went into the firewall under yr dashboard......just suspect...not 100% sure...better get a mudguard guy to check.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all...i am looking for a cheap bucket seat to create my own custom gaming seat for my ps3. how cheap can this kind of bucket seat complete with railing will cost for a 2nd hand one? something like the attachment

i dont need a branded one and just need 1 seat. just need it to look like the one on the picture. my budget would be rm300 and below....possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience