[WTA] JPJ Inspection for HID

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Sorry tumpang ask abit...
I kena JPJ roadblock and they had issued me an inspection letter regarding my tinted and exhaust. They said they have to use the meter to detect my tinted then only to determine whether is approve or not. And my exhaust, they never mentioned anything about it, just wrote on the letter "ubahsuai ekzos".

So nvm, now what i need to know is..They ask me to go JPJ Wangsa Maju or Padang Jawa for inspection, cannot go to puspakom, is this true? cause is inconvenience for me to go to JPJ either WM or PJ.
Since probably they will inspect the whole car, so i have to just tear of the tinted, unplug my hidden HID..and about my exhaust, i'm using HKS Hi-Power 4' outlet 2.5' inlet. Izzit ok or i have to change it? i got a standby FGK Malaysia made 3' outlet, izzit ok too?
i think the reason they ask u to go W.Maju or Padang Jawa because these 2 location got puspakom beside them.. so is easier to pass the inspection sheets/result slip from puspakom to jpj.

agreed with bro synie69 said, is better to dekit all/most performance item when go for inspection.. the inspection letter is just to fish u in for inspetion, during inspection, those officers will check for other things (HID/ un-endorsed upgraded item/kereta potong or not/ blablabla.... so to be on the save side, make your car as 'stock' as u can.

one question i would like to ask u guys, how about those imported vehicle with rear pasenger side privacy glass (dark glass)? is violation of JPJ rules ? or can lepas if stop by jpj/traffic that want to
to issue summon due to the privacy glass ?

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
I'm willing to tear off my tinted and also change my exhaust..But my engine stuff, i don think i can/wan to make it back to stock since there are quite alot of modification being made..

i heard some said bumper also they will ask to change back ori, this gonna be real troublesome!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
make ur car as stock as possible ...

or if u wanna save all the hassle of gettin more offends ... just pay off a runner to settle it ... :)

u wont even have to bring ur car ... :biggrin: if i'm not mistaken its quite cheap ... few hundred ... :wavey:

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

dunno la still got or not ... wait for other replies ... :)
yup, kena tinted, kao tim at rm700...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

btw, issit if we goto apply to using HID on non-HID from factory, can they deliver some kind of letter, then we can simply install the HID within the 4300k-4500k...???

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
making me worried now coz im just install HID at 800k... scared pulis kacau.. but is not pulis punya business rite..?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I believe on OEM cars that are pre-loaded with Xenon HID can use this equipment. Aftermarket HIDs they don't approve but I do believe that 4300K still okay, my friend using for 5 years already, pass by many road blocks no problem. I think anything above 4300K is easier to get caught.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
HID got 800K one meh? if 8000K got la..and 8000K confirm will kacau because it is blue-ish white.
last time I use 6000K pure white they also kacau, don't mention 8000K

actually it is not their hal, but they make it their hal

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
no worry, as long as not exeed 4500k... urs just 800k... mine is 3000k only...
i mean 8000k ..hehehe sorry type wrongly

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

HID got 800K one meh? if 8000K got la..and 8000K confirm will kacau because it is blue-ish white.
last time I use 6000K pure white they also kacau, don't mention 8000K

actually it is not their hal, but they make it their hal
but this 8000k pure white is not blueish...

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
dunno wor.. hehe... later night i kasi take picture den post at here see izit okie boh

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i think every driver that using HID, shld stand up to let JPJ know that HID is Harmless, just the installer wrongly install... thats Harmful only...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
HID should be install properly and also align properly to prevent glare. Some ppl they align the beam until shoot the tree, of course make it hard for the opposing traffic..

I don't think it is anything wrong with c-west bumper, unless you convert your car into evo head or subaru head, that will give you a headache..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1st time:
About a year ago, he parked it right opposite of his mother's apartment guardhouse. According to the guards, their view were obstructed when a van parked side by side with my cousin's GTi. When the van moved away, the GTi vanished into thin air just like a David Copperfield magic trick.

It seems that my cousin was a victim of a syndicate that goes around stealing the hatch lock of GTi and making a key from it. Then they replace it back hoping the owner didn't notice it was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience