[wta]JERKING problem

silverchair

Known Member
Apr 20, 2004
My wira got a little bit small continuous jerking problem when letting the car move(engaged gear 2) without pressing pedal. Pressing pedal no jerk at all.
rpm idle normal.
sifussss pls help me..

1.)spark plug problem? checked no problem
2.)fuel flow prob?
3.)water go in fuel line,petrol tank? how to check?
4.)misfiring prob? i got heard some bomb bomb sound when idle.
5.)t/body dirty?
6.)plug cable? how to check spoil or not?

one more thing, when idle the exhaust sound not constant. tis called as jerking when idle??
blur..

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
GT Auto said is correct...Face that b4..
What spark plug u use?
Plug cable also.. change to mo density plug and still using ori cable or not suitable cable will cause like this...

silverchair

Known Member
Apr 20, 2004
GT Auto said is correct...Face that b4..
What spark plug u use?
Plug cable also.. change to mo density plug and still using ori cable or not suitable cable will cause like this...

but i used tis plug n cable no prob 4 long time o.. just only start happen last fewdays

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
silverchair,
Maybe you yourself didn't jerk with girls enough so your car start jerking on your behalf. hahaha anyway, why you don't press the accelerator if you want your car to move?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
silverchair,
Maybe you yourself didn't jerk with girls enough so your car start jerking on your behalf. hahaha anyway, why you don't press the accelerator if you want your car to move?
Petrol expensive ma.. have to control a bit lor...hehehehehe...

Silverchair....
Try to borrow your fren one and test it see how is the responce or if your ori still there try to plug back and see how...
Maybe time to change liao....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All electronics and electrical maniac,

1) Inside lamp...(above ur head, the one people always change to white or blue bright light)...when we closed the door, the light dim slowly...they said used a relay...
i) which relay? is it the four leg relay
ii) how's the connection

2) Add relay to ur starter wiring connection. to add more power and if u turn on ur car jsut a slight turn only will start the car...
i) which relay? is it the four leg relay
ii) how's the connection

Please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience