wta: evo6/TME white colour

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Anyone know what is the evo6/TME white colour code? I need to spay my car whitin this 2 days lioa.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
there have a lots of "white" colour in the market now, metallic white, solid white, pearl white la, honda white la, white+blue, white+red, white+yellow.....too many to choose. So i need you guys to give me some idea.<o:p></o:p>
http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/colour_codes_mitsubishi_A-L.htm<o:p></o:p>
http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/colour_codes_mitsubishi_M-Z.htm<o:p></o:p>
As i see, evo 6 white is something like white+yellow(a bit like cream)....Anyway, if you have any idea, pls let me know ya...<o:p></o:p>
Thanks a lot.<o:p></o:p>
Lau<o:p></o:p>

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
its scotia white...

Last edited:

dannylow

Jun 19, 2007
bro, the original code is W83 or long code is AC10983. you owe me a drink :burnout:

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
championship white is from honda, but very nice colour, if i got money i also want to spray my car:banghead:

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Bro lauguan,

Where are u doing your paint job and whats the price you got? any good aah? I'm respraying my car also this coming months. trying to find a good place lar. Anyone else here have feedback?

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
I spray at Damansara Jaya there, Proton centre. Inside also got spray 1. I spray 3.5k, coz i convert my car to TME la, all fiber need to touch-up kau kau. and some more got some lubang need to welding and so on....kaka

If just spray and no need to touch-up much, i think RM2800 can done lioa...

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
I spray at Damansara Jaya there, Proton centre. Inside also got spray 1. I spray 3.5k, coz i convert my car to TME la, all fiber need to touch-up kau kau. and some more got some lubang need to welding and so on....kaka

If just spray and no need to touch-up much, i think RM2800 can done lioa...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam satu Malaysia...I don't see another Malaysia btw.

Have any one tried this? Kinda new in Malaysia and they are promoting it even in the radio. Waterless, green, Eco friendly, biodegradable, blah blah blah but I think when it comes to car forumers like us, the first few things would be

1. Does it work? Apparently it does but we don't knw how effective
2. How does it work? Afraid of having bad effects on the paint, or maybe not that clean?
3 how much does it cost and is it worth it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience