WTA DC2 intergra type r dashboard

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
I know this dashboard can fit into EG, but the lining at the side with the door would not match so good. Got quite a number of people swap dc2 dash and del sol dash into EG already. Try asking around and you should be able to find people who can do it. Not sure about the meter wiring though.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
dc2 integra dash can fir in EG,need to modify.

wiring no problem.meter also no problem.

rattling sound wont be there if installed properly and add some sponges at the back at parts where its touching to avoid any funny sounds.

the side lining wont fit in 100% ...but it doesn't look awkward...got about 1cm gap...

door panel must modify a bit.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

dc2 integra dash can fir in EG,need to modify.

wiring no problem.meter also no problem.

rattling sound wont be there if installed properly and add some sponges at the back at parts where its touching to avoid any funny sounds.

the side lining wont fit in 100% ...but it doesn't look awkward...got about 1cm gap...

door panel must modify a bit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I've recently decided i'm not happy with the power my Evo 8 MR is making, its currently running about 320 at the wheels (although there is an issue with a lazy tappet causing it to only run at 280). I'm running high cams, straight through exhaust, blow off valve etc... I want to squeeze some more power out of the car with simple and cheap (but effective) mods. I don't want to go spending alot of money on the car and i can't run higher boost (1.8) as this has been done before and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience