DC2 Radiator into EG

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
Hi guys. My radiator had cracked and I need to replace them a.s.a.p. Wanna ask your opinions about DC2 radiator into EG. I know this can be done but from the threads that I've read, they don't have the AC.

First question is, can the OEM DC2 full length radiator be used on my EG without removing the AC?

Second question is, can the OEM DC2 condensor also be used along with the radiator?

Third, does it really worth it changing to DC2 or should I replace with the same OEM double layer radiator?

I hope all the Honda sifus can show me the right path. Hahaha.

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
Hi guys. My radiator had cracked and I need to replace them a.s.a.p. Wanna ask your opinions about DC2 radiator into EG. I know this can be done but from the threads that I've read, they don't have the AC.

First question is, can the OEM DC2 full length radiator be used on my EG without removing the AC?

Second question is, can the OEM DC2 condensor also be used along with the radiator?

Third, does it really worth it changing to DC2 or should I replace with the same OEM double layer radiator?

I hope all the Honda sifus can show me the right path. Hahaha.
dc2 can fit directly to eg....if ek must modified the radiator "tapak"....if using this dc2 radiator..no need to change to double layer radiator as the length of the radiator enough to make your engine cool..........:driver:

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
yes, the tapak for sure. but what about the placement of the condensor? it should be infront of the radiator or behind the radiator? if behind, i think there will be clearance issue. has anyone done this modification?

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
its a pretty common modification. if i recall the condensor is in front.

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
yes yes i've already found out that this can be done. can use the dc2 long radiator into eg, along with the condensor. condensor in front. in order to do this you'll be needing the dc2 aircond hose. please take note that you'll also be needed to custom build the mounts for both radiator and the condensor.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
the DC2 radiator is single layer or double? double layer with condenser in front sure will be damn tight fit...