WTA.....Classic Mini Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTA.....Classic Mini Cooper

jomanchi

Known Member
Sep 3, 2008
:marchmellow: VIEW THE CAR TODAY...I CAN SAY SUPERB CONDITION...:top:...JUST LIKE SEEING NEW CAR UNREGISTERED IN BMW MINI SHOWROOM...:canabis:...
  • WHOLE CAR VERY SOLID :adore: ( THANKX TO THE HARDWORK :ridinghorse: OF JUDGE TO HAVE THE MINI SOUNDPROOF FOR THE WHOLE CAR ) . EVEN WHEN U OPEN AND CLOSE THE DOOR, LIKE THE A NEW MINI COOPER FEEL.
  • ALL HEAD (WITH HID 5000K), TAIL AND SIGNAL LIGHT IS LIKE JUST FIT IN THIS MORNING...NOT EVEN A DUST OR STAIN :love: .
  • BODY WISE, I DON'T SEE ANY UNEVEN NOR LITTLE RUST ANYWHERE OF THE CAR :rock:.
  • THE PAINT JOB WAS SO GOOD, ( THANK TO THE PEARL 2K PAINT) ONLY NEED TOUCH UP A LITTLE BIT AT THE BUMPER DRIVER SIDE.
  • ALL THE RUBBER OF THE BODY THAT I CAN BE SEEN IS..:cheers:..I CAN SAY NEW!
  • ALL CHROME LOOK ALIKE PARTS, SEEMS VERY WELL, JUST THE REAR LIGHT COVER FOR THE REAR NUMBER PLATE AND THE FUEL COVER NEED TO BE REDO THE CHROME THING :frown: !
  • THE RIMS,VERY LOW PROFILE :burnout: ~ FITTED WITH 175/50/13 TYRE ON A NICE GOLDEN COLOR WITH CHROME SIDED FINISH WITH ENKEI NAME ON IT, SUPER MATCH !
  • THE EXHAUST, STAINLESS STEEL ALL THE WAY FROM ENGINE TO THE TIP...WITH DOUBLE TWIN TIP...SO COOL..:congrats:...
  • THE ENGINE BAY, NOTHING SPECIAL....I CAN SAY CLEAN...
  • THE TRUNK, VERY CLEAN AND GOT CUSTOM BOARD...

• INTERIOR, U CANNOT IMAGINE IT, U WILL ASK :stoned: ' IS THIS A NEW CAR? '
  • THE SEAT, WOW...1960's BUCKET SEAT...BOTH OF THE FRONT SEAT...VERY COMFORT..
  • THE DASH BOARD, EVEN MORE CRAZY...PURE CARBON FIBER..I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE UNTIL I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES...
  • THE AUTO GEAR HANDLE ALSO CARBON FIBER, WITH LEATHER COVER NICELY DONE...GOT CENTER BOX COVER AS WELL..
  • THE ORIGINAL GAUGE METER LOOKS VERY NEW IN WHITE IN COLOR..* CANNOT SEE THE METER LIGHT DUE TO THE BATTERY IS FLATTED..:tomato:...
  • THE WINDOW WAS SO SMOOTH WHEN I TRY TO PLAY WITH IT..:five:..IS WAY MORE THAN MY EXPECTATION...
  • HMMM...:confused:...I CANNOT FIND ANY ICE IN THE CAR...:hmmmm2:...YES..THERE IS NO ICE INCLUDE!

TOO :damnmate: BAD CANNOT START THE CAR ( BATTERY FLATTED ), NO CHOICE..:dontknow:..HAVE TO :call: MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT TO DRIVE THE PRINCESS AROUND...:flute:..HEE...

REALLY WANNA HAVE THIS CAR...SEE HOWS THE PRICE AFTER I TEST THE CAR!

jdmparts

Dec 21, 2005
Jom,

You should be putting in the money and not just posting how much you love this car. Otherwise, you might regret if another beat you to it. Good luck to you, Judge.

jomanchi

Known Member
Sep 3, 2008
Jom,

You should be putting in the money and not just posting how much you love this car. Otherwise, you might regret if another beat you to it. Good luck to you, Judge.
thankx...i will deal with the owner...

jugde

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Jom,

Tks jdmparts........:itsme:

Bump:
:marchmellow: VIEW THE CAR TODAY...I CAN SAY SUPERB CONDITION...:top:...JUST LIKE SEEING NEW CAR UNREGISTERED IN BMW MINI SHOWROOM...:canabis:...
  • WHOLE CAR VERY SOLID :adore: ( THANKX TO THE HARDWORK :ridinghorse: OF JUDGE TO HAVE THE MINI SOUNDPROOF FOR THE WHOLE CAR ) . EVEN WHEN U OPEN AND CLOSE THE DOOR, LIKE THE A NEW MINI COOPER FEEL.
  • ALL HEAD (WITH HID 5000K), TAIL AND SIGNAL LIGHT IS LIKE JUST FIT IN THIS MORNING...NOT EVEN A DUST OR STAIN :love: .
  • BODY WISE, I DON'T SEE ANY UNEVEN NOR LITTLE RUST ANYWHERE OF THE CAR :rock:.
  • THE PAINT JOB WAS SO GOOD, ( THANK TO THE PEARL 2K PAINT) ONLY NEED TOUCH UP A LITTLE BIT AT THE BUMPER DRIVER SIDE.
  • ALL THE RUBBER OF THE BODY THAT I CAN BE SEEN IS..:cheers:..I CAN SAY NEW!
  • ALL CHROME LOOK ALIKE PARTS, SEEMS VERY WELL, JUST THE REAR LIGHT COVER FOR THE REAR NUMBER PLATE AND THE FUEL COVER NEED TO BE REDO THE CHROME THING :frown: !
  • THE RIMS,VERY LOW PROFILE :burnout: ~ FITTED WITH 175/50/13 TYRE ON A NICE GOLDEN COLOR WITH CHROME SIDED FINISH WITH ENKEI NAME ON IT, SUPER MATCH !
  • THE EXHAUST, STAINLESS STEEL ALL THE WAY FROM ENGINE TO THE TIP...WITH DOUBLE TWIN TIP...SO COOL..:congrats:...
  • THE ENGINE BAY, NOTHING SPECIAL....I CAN SAY CLEAN...
  • THE TRUNK, VERY CLEAN AND GOT CUSTOM BOARD...

• INTERIOR, U CANNOT IMAGINE IT, U WILL ASK :stoned: ' IS THIS A NEW CAR? '
  • THE SEAT, WOW...1960's BUCKET SEAT...BOTH OF THE FRONT SEAT...VERY COMFORT..
  • THE DASH BOARD, EVEN MORE CRAZY...PURE CARBON FIBER..I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE UNTIL I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES...
  • THE AUTO GEAR HANDLE ALSO CARBON FIBER, WITH LEATHER COVER NICELY DONE...GOT CENTER BOX COVER AS WELL..
  • THE ORIGINAL GAUGE METER LOOKS VERY NEW IN WHITE IN COLOR..* CANNOT SEE THE METER LIGHT DUE TO THE BATTERY IS FLATTED..:tomato:...
  • THE WINDOW WAS SO SMOOTH WHEN I TRY TO PLAY WITH IT..:five:..IS WAY MORE THAN MY EXPECTATION...
  • HMMM...:confused:...I CANNOT FIND ANY ICE IN THE CAR...:hmmmm2:...YES..THERE IS NO ICE INCLUDE!

TOO :damnmate: BAD CANNOT START THE CAR ( BATTERY FLATTED ), NO CHOICE..:dontknow:..HAVE TO :call: MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT TO DRIVE THE PRINCESS AROUND...:flute:..HEE...

REALLY WANNA HAVE THIS CAR...SEE HOWS THE PRICE AFTER I TEST THE CAR!

Ohhhhh! My goodnesssssss! Tks jomanchi.......he must b very crazy for the MINI liao! Waiting for testing the car n my BEST BEST PRICE....only..........too surprise me leh!..... too goooood info lah!

Tks........Cheers!:driver:

jomanchi

Known Member
Sep 3, 2008
yes...hope u accept my offer...which i had mention today...car not test yet...but i believe is in super condition...:driver:...will reconsider on other car then no deal...thank you...good luck to your super mini...:wavey:

jugde

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
yes...hope u accept my offer...which i had mention today...car not test yet...but i believe is in super condition...:driver:...will reconsider on other car then no deal...thank you...good luck to your super mini...:wavey:
thank u very much jom.........

Cheers!:proud:

jdmparts

Dec 21, 2005
Jomanchi,

It has been more than a week since you viewed the car. How is your 'deal' with Judge going? If you love the car as much as the way you displayed here, you should make an offer that the owner cannot refuse. Otherwise, someone else might grab it away due to your great report.

Judge,

Like I say, good luck to you. If I really like your car, I would try to make a deal with you without attracting competitive offers from other potential buyers. Meanwhile, a free bump for your nice mini.

jugde

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Jomanchi,

It has been more than a week since you viewed the car. How is your 'deal' with Judge going? If you love the car as much as the way you displayed here, you should make an offer that the owner cannot refuse. Otherwise, someone else might grab it away due to your great report.

Judge,

Like I say, good luck to you. If I really like your car, I would try to make a deal with you without attracting competitive offers from other potential buyers. Meanwhile, a free bump for your nice mini.
Tks Jdmparts.........The MIGHT MINI SOLD TO JOMANCHI OREDEEEEE! TKS TO EVERY ONE THAT VIEWING!:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Bump: bUMP FOR mIGtY mINIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:driver:

Bump: bUMP FOR mIGtY mINIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:driver:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
COngrats!..How much you sold it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys..
i already got e-manage..
but some people say..
chip wil incease more power n torque..
plzz state to me which is beter or put in both..?
plus izzit safe?
thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience