WTA - Any S2000 users????

bajenid

May 24, 2011
Penang
Hey guys ! :hello: I'm a new S2000 owner from Penang here. Just found this great article. Was reading the earlier pages. Such a great response from the fellow owners. And you guys were able to pull off a meet. Real great.
I've been driving around in Penang for about 6 months now. I've only seen one yellow one near Gelugor area. Sort of saw it parked in the house :biggrin: and the only other I've seen in a grey one with KL plates. Saw once at a Clinic near Pulau Tikus area (where I stay) and another grey one (not sure if the same) I passed on the road. Had a good sharing of revs. Was a lady driver. Totally reroute my driving just to enjoy that side by side moment with another S. she later turned into Gurney and it was bye bye.
I drive mine daily to college and all. Feel so sad I rarely bump into any other S's. so I wanted to just ask if you guys still do have meets or track days or any events. Cause if I'm free I would very much love to join for some nice driving. Want to take the car to its limits. What it was built for :cool:
“Please take good care of your S2000, keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart. And share the quality and legacy of the S2000 with many friends so that the legend of the S2000 will continue for long” – Shigeru Uehara, the creator of the S2000 at Euromeet 2009. We promise to do that Uehara-san :rock:

chewkhurfu

Oct 5, 2006
S2000 from bukit mertajam reporting in gimme a buzz @0124927613
Whatsapp viber tango wechat voxer talkbox

bajenid

May 24, 2011
Penang
Alright ! Alright ! Getting response. Lets keep it coming. S2000 owners lets go !! And panspeed. You had all the other contacts from what I read earlier in this thread.

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
No I am not selling my car... just a little bit to loud with the CF Bonnet and its yellow so teh whole world can spot from miles away...:driver:
Hi, is ur S2k happen to be yellow + penang plate with 7177?

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Fellow S2K club member, I would like to inquire about a S2k i saw on car lot last week.

Yellow + Penang number plate 7177, manufacture 1999 with black hood + black bonnet.

Just wonder about the history of the car and the previous owner taken good care of it!

If everything went well, i will be buying this S2k. :driver:

THANKS ALL!

bajenid

May 24, 2011
Penang
Hi, is ur S2k happen to be yellow + penang plate with 7177?

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Fellow S2K club member, I would like to inquire about a S2k i saw on car lot last week.

Yellow + Penang number plate 7177, manufacture 1999 with black hood + black bonnet.

Just wonder about the history of the car and the previous owner taken good care of it!

If everything went well, i will be buying this S2k. :driver:

THANKS ALL!
I think I know the car you're talking about. Saw it on sale too. I'm not too sure on the history, but definitely looks nice with the mods as well. Check out the car for yourself and test it out. That I believe is always the best way. But if anyone does have any history on this, do share.:wavey:

Well, for the specs it comes with, sounds pretty okay for an AP2. Might just be a little high ? But low mileage so it's pretty hard to say. Probably for me maybe in the 165-180 range would be decent I guess. But that's my opinion. I did manage to knock down my s2k about RM20k from its opening price. So, anything is possible. Do update if you bought the car. Cheers. :driver:

kel_6005

Known Member
Mar 8, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys ! :hello: I'm a new S2000 owner from Penang here. Just found this great article. Was reading the earlier pages. Such a great response from the fellow owners. And you guys were able to pull off a meet. Real great.
I've been driving around in Penang for about 6 months now. I've only seen one yellow one near Gelugor area. Sort of saw it parked in the house :biggrin: and the only other I've seen in a grey one with KL plates. Saw once at a Clinic near Pulau Tikus area (where I stay) and another grey one (not sure if the same) I passed on the road. Had a good sharing of revs. Was a lady driver. Totally reroute my driving just to enjoy that side by side moment with another S. she later turned into Gurney and it was bye bye.
I drive mine daily to college and all. Feel so sad I rarely bump into any other S's. so I wanted to just ask if you guys still do have meets or track days or any events. Cause if I'm free I would very much love to join for some nice driving. Want to take the car to its limits. What it was built for :cool:
“Please take good care of your S2000, keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart. And share the quality and legacy of the S2000 with many friends so that the legend of the S2000 will continue for long” – Shigeru Uehara, the creator of the S2000 at Euromeet 2009. We promise to do that Uehara-san :rock:

Hi,

I am also a s2k owner. Location BM area. Been here few months but not seen any s2k around.
Maybe can organise a meet up bro. Sien here, no accompany to drive. We can start 1 maybe.
Any other s2k owners here would like to join?
Or maybe should open for all honda or type of car???
I suggest we can meet up on weekends night.

ntsc

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
Hi all, Just got myself an AP1. Location, kota kinabalu, sabah. Facing a problem... recently just had my engine oil changed, using MOTUL H-TECH 100 Plus 5W-30, couple day after the oil changed engine having wired vibrating sound after the Vtec engage. Sound like metal hitting metal from 6k rpm to 7k rpm. Anyone facing these type of problem before? :nurse:

c32b

May 25, 2011
Singapore
Hi all, Just got myself an AP1. Location, kota kinabalu, sabah. Facing a problem... recently just had my engine oil changed, using MOTUL H-TECH 100 Plus 5W-30, couple day after the oil changed engine having wired vibrating sound after the Vtec engage. Sound like metal hitting metal from 6k rpm to 7k rpm. Anyone facing these type of problem before? :nurse:

Don't think has anything to do with oil, better check that knocking ASAP.

Do join the Honda S2000 club Malaysia on facebook

S2K owners here check out my blog with more maintenance tips and personal experiences:
Racing with my S2000: Back to Attack-ing 2013!

ntsc

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
Don't think has anything to do with oil, better check that knocking ASAP.

Do join the Honda S2000 club Malaysia on facebook

S2K owners here check out my blog with more maintenance tips and personal experiences:
Racing with my S2000: Back to Attack-ing 2013!
Thanks for the update bro... but can u clarify more details about what kinda knocking u refer too? Sorry for the stupid question due to this is the my first vtec machine. :idea:

c32b

May 25, 2011
Singapore
Thanks for the update bro... but can u clarify more details about what kinda knocking u refer too? Sorry for the stupid question due to this is the my first vtec machine. :idea:
Better to bring to your mechanic asap

bajenid

May 24, 2011
Penang
Hey guys,

Thought I'd give an update. Currently now we have formed a new FB group for S2000 owners. Its called S2000 Club Malaysia (MYS2K). The admin of the group is Sean Lee who is an owner himself. We already have a number of owners in the group already and we hope to get everyone involved.

This is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/474447182678558/

So, what are you waiting for ? PM me on my FB account and I will forward your name to the admin to approve yourself in the group. My FB name is Ahmad Yazid Bajenid.

The group is also open to ex- owners and enthusiasts of the car world regardless if you drive a JDM or Conti. Help spread the word. The S2000 community is rising :)

Stay Frosty,
Ahmad Yazid Bajenid,
Fellow S2000 Owner.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday i had to drive my wira through the flood in front of menara PGRM.. aiyark!.. now my headlight got water inside n my horn sounds kinda funny and not loud as usually.. how to flush the water out? n y my horn sound like that? got water inside also?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience