hi guys,

anyone letting go of their s2k?
pm me?
thanks in advance.

pwnstar

Apr 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Looking for feedback. I'm contemplating a purchase atm - s2000. Already have several potential cars. But before allowing the poison to fully take over, would like to ask - how's the maintenance like for the car? Since I will be using this as a daily driver, availability of parts is quite important. Can I get honest feedback from owners / past owners here?

Thanks!

c32b

May 25, 2011
Singapore
Hi guys,

Looking for feedback. I'm contemplating a purchase atm - s2000. Already have several potential cars. But before allowing the poison to fully take over, would like to ask - how's the maintenance like for the car? Since I will be using this as a daily driver, availability of parts is quite important. Can I get honest feedback from owners / past owners here?

Thanks!
Coming from a gc8 wrx, I find my s2000 low maintenance over the past 4yrs 7mths.
Here is an article I wrote about it: A Reliable Sports Car – S2KI – Honda S2000 Community

For maintenance parts, it is true the stockist usually doesn't keep stock of s2000 parts but, if well taken care of, I doubt u will need to order much items.

I have a blog I wrote which u may find useful: Racing with my S2000

Hope u get the car & fall in love with it like I have :)

pwnstar

Apr 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Coming from a gc8 wrx, I find my s2000 low maintenance over the past 4yrs 7mths.
Here is an article I wrote about it: A Reliable Sports Car – S2KI – Honda S2000 Community

For maintenance parts, it is true the stockist usually doesn't keep stock of s2000 parts but, if well taken care of, I doubt u will need to order much items.

I have a blog I wrote which u may find useful: Racing with my S2000

Hope u get the car & fall in love with it like I have :)
Thanks, very helpful postings. :)

Can I also have your comment on chipped s2000s? For example, what i have been told is that s2000s with mugen exhaust mods will require unichips as well. My concern is if the unichip mods will lead to greater wear & tear effect on the engine. And F20c is really unique (hence concerns over the availability of parts). After all, we're talking about a 7-8 year old car. And reliability for me, is paramount over the number of mods done to the car.

Thanks!

c32b

May 25, 2011
Singapore
Thanks, very helpful postings. :)

Can I also have your comment on chipped s2000s? For example, what i have been told is that s2000s with mugen exhaust mods will require unichips as well. My concern is if the unichip mods will lead to greater wear & tear effect on the engine. And F20c is really unique (hence concerns over the availability of parts). After all, we're talking about a 7-8 year old car. And reliability for me, is paramount over the number of mods done to the car.

Thanks!
A custom tuned solution like hondata flashpro tuned to match the mods u have will suit the car better and is in my opinion a more comprehensive solution. As for wear & tear from ecu mods, as long as your tuner is careful about a/f & timing, I don't think it will significantly decrease engine life. Stick with good oils for engine & drivetrain and change regularly, everything should be fine. :wavey:

chewkhurfu

Oct 5, 2006
need body part...sms...whatsapp...viber...tango...talkbox... me...0124927613 ehhehehe thanks in advance

arakyle

Known Member
Jun 30, 2009
Brand new Forged Racing radiator. Selling below market price. I am selling it because it doesnt fit my K-Swap Civic. Lifetime warranty. SMS me @ 012-3263565.

Prometheus

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
asia.cnet.com
Brand new Forged Racing radiator. Selling below market price. I am selling it because it doesnt fit my K-Swap Civic. Lifetime warranty. SMS me @ 012-3263565.
Aiya!!! I just bought a new radiator last week, OEM version.. was looking for something like yours.
Cheh.. how much is it anyway?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Super car detail superbly for ride and optimum protected

upon getting his new car my buddy drove over to want to get it detail and Protected

Paint preps begin by clay

rear exhaust....exhausted the rear looks and surrounding

before alien clean...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience