WTA - Any S2000 users????

deathrasher

May 9, 2006
Dude I drive it to work everyday....including Sundays, Its darn good for everyday driving man. Its good learning curve for me too, you'll understand the characteristic of the car even more, what you can do and you cant do, I know its dangerous sometimes but the little devil just wanna scream... hahahaha just don't be a menace...

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i bet you guys wouldn't wanna see this prick ...

While in McDonalds Shah Alam, this young scrawny punk drove his red sports car and parked in the middle of the two handicapped parking bays. So not only did he park in a space allocated for the Physically Challenged, he also took up two spaces for his precious car. I managed to snap a picture of him as he walked by:

Me: Please don't park in the handicapped bay
Doofus: Huh?
Me: Are you physically challenged?
Doofus: No?
Me: Then why did you park there?
Doofus: Cannot ah?
Me: No!
Doofus: Who are you?
Me: Just a concerned citizen.
Doofus: So? ... Do what you have to do lah

Fine! So I took this picture:

CREDITS to : http://yoonkit.blogspot.com/2008/10/mentally-challenged-parkers.html

Last edited:

DiToX

Dec 26, 2006
Hahahaha...good one liz@rd! Is definaly not mine cause mine is black! So any taker for a TT session or not!

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
Dear s2000 owners ,
Do u guys mind to pm me yr car details n also contact no? me n my fren would like to organise a s2000 meet up , as for now i got 4 frens driving s2000 1 ipoh 1 penang n 1 kuantan ,lolz but none of u fr kl . just hope to know more frens n also share s2k experiences with others. tq

btw i stay in subang area any1 who wanna have a yumcha session can call me anytime.
012-5027115 william

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Singapore 's s2000 forum
http://www.shc-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=54

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Ditox,
we come out n meet up first ?

deathrasher

May 9, 2006
I am in PJ/KL. Yesterday bumped into another S2K on Jalan Bangsar as I was heading towards MidValley. We honked each other tho... Sort of like an evil twin, similar colour, Yellow!! I've also seen a smokey gray around Sec17 last month, few months back a black color at Esso Station in Bukit Bintang area. I've seen a white as well but while it was finishing a spraying job at Ah Wah place near Tropicana City. So yeah, actually there is a few of them in KL or PJ, its just whether they are part of ZTH forums.... Anyone been to the track with the S2K? Share your experience...

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
wow cr!!!!!!!!how much u baught it????cr less than 3 in malaysia rite?

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

maybe he's mentally retard?
???who???????n what happen?

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Ditox got yr pm!!!!!!!!!!!! s2k owners!!! pm me yr contact we can arrange a s2k meet up or track day tq

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
bro panspeed......i was referring to they guy in display.....who ppl complain he took up 2 spaces.......of....OKU......parking.....:D

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
I am in PJ/KL. Yesterday bumped into another S2K on Jalan Bangsar as I was heading towards MidValley. We honked each other tho... Sort of like an evil twin, similar colour, Yellow!! I've also seen a smokey gray around Sec17 last month, few months back a black color at Esso Station in Bukit Bintang area. I've seen a white as well but while it was finishing a spraying job at Ah Wah place near Tropicana City. So yeah, actually there is a few of them in KL or PJ, its just whether they are part of ZTH forums.... Anyone been to the track with the S2K? Share your experience...
been to sepang twice , both time traffic were terrible about 100cars, u could c long lining b4 every corner,lolz .For me s2k need good skill to drive fast compare to front wheel drive like eg or dc5,mayb im noob at the setting as it oversteer alot during the run n also my driving skill suckz!!!!!!!!!still need alot of pratice . if u guys did check out on the singaporean forum few of them were doing a pretty good timing like 2:36.
here r some of the track pic
dec 08
http://www.terato.com/cars/content/view/1359/46/1/3/
january 09
http://www.terato.com/cars/content/view/1393/46/1/1/

hope someday or some1 can organise 'ONLY S2k' track day

Last edited:

Tugsta

Sep 1, 2008
hey guys,

KL s2k owner here :)

silverstone with hardtop.

Lets arrange a meet up sometime soon. I know another two s2ker's around KL who would be interested to meet too.

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
s2000 owner list

1)ditox
2)ditox's fren 1
3)ditox's fren 2
4)bakasimo
5)ciemen
6)deathrasher
7)devilishah fr sabah
8)raining
9)tugsta
10)tugsta's fren 1
11)tugsta's fren 2
12)kuantan j's
13)ipoh's fren
14)johnson tan
15)me

any1 tat i miss out???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifus and otais..
I have one problem with my wira 1.5. I just change lower from ori to EVO 3 lower arm and ARB (Anti Roll Bar). The problem is when I make a turn, the ARB will hit my chasis. Then I cut the stabilizer link and I add another 0.5 inci of metal (batang besi) to make stabilizer link longer to be same as waja and the problem solved. My question are is there any stabilizer link that have 9.5 inchi lenght? Why I didn't use waja stabilizer link? Because the head not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience