WTA : Adjustable rear toe arm

doritezza

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
hi guys, anybody know where to find this item? I want the left side since my altezza always have rear toe problem on the left side. the mechanic said that the due to my member frame is already 'lembik' , if he adjust it by the toe screw, a few days later it can move again.
so he supposed to replace the original toe arm with adjustable toe arm to settle my rear wheel alignment.
so guys, can anyone know where to find it? help me plz.tq :wavey:

doritezza

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
thanks aycy, but that one is for camber. I want the toe adjuster.anyway thanks.me still googling :biggrin:

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Are you a hardcore drive bro ? Coz I have 1 pair use less then a year , I import it from japan and is heavyduty , pm me if you interested ,

Thanks ,

Cheers

doritezza

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
Are you a hardcore drive bro ? Coz I have 1 pair use less then a year , I import it from japan and is heavyduty , pm me if you interested ,

Thanks ,

Cheers
thanks stepyew.Ill think of it first.

I'm just a normal driver. Actually the mechanic has fixed the toe problem but he told me that may be it will happened again because my member frame at the rear toe screw mounting is already 'lembik', so the toe screw may move again. At this time I'm now still monitoring the condition after he fixed it. btw anyone have faced this problem?
If it happened again, I'm thinking of changing the rear adjustable toe instead of changing the whole member frame(the cost will be more higher).Any other option for my problem?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,we
would like to seek help from u blaze fan's here. Our team member
(marshall) lost his car just now 3am (30 oct 2009) @ BANDAR KINRARA PUCHONG . Anyone have any
info regarding this car,please contact us asap or direct call to my friend, 016-3426973.

This are the details of the car

Make : Proton

Model : Satria GTI

Colour : Silver

Plate No :...... WHM 727

Other info :

-Got blaze blaze website url (WWW.BLAZEMOTORSPORT.WEBS.COM)on the right and left side...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience