[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

Hairil

500 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang Lama-LDP
Dique said:
wah darren, toll plus petrol only near RM300...good leh, my petrol alone oledi RM350 gone a month.....plus toll more than RM400 loo....

erm...y no tt on previous weekend....is there any problem, or we have tt to often?...n so make ppl feel tat tt ntg special edi? if tat's so...den we organize tt twice a month loo or worse to worse once 1 month loo...

damn...serious anot?...350 quite less aldi...mine i spend 400-450 only for fuel...last refueling i noted, rm70 can go for 560km..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Hairil said:
damn...serious anot?...350 quite less aldi...mine i spend 400-450 only for fuel...last refueling i noted, rm70 can go for 560km..
Haha..I spend RM120 a week for the pass 2 weeks..mum in hospital..have to travel...but at least my car consumption is slightly better d..RM60 for 350km..This month think will reach close to RM500 for petrol..Car oso need servicing..baru aje 1 1/2 months..dah kena masuk lagi..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Dique said:
wah darren, toll plus petrol only near RM300...good leh, my petrol alone oledi RM350 gone a month.....plus toll more than RM400 loo....

erm...y no tt on previous weekend....is there any problem, or we have tt to often?...n so make ppl feel tat tt ntg special edi? if tat's so...den we organize tt twice a month loo or worse to worse once 1 month loo...
Nola..think this few weeks our member all busyle..Hairil need to prepare for Raya ma..Nash oso need to prepare for Deepavali, me need to go hospital, Kenji need to go tarik kereta, Kent need to go wedding dinner, you oso need to go see awek rite..How bout this week tt? Wan anot? Hairil,and Sankar..please reply...others members oso pls reply..Our club is a multiracial club so we are free to adjust to suit others.. :)

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
K20AEK said:
Dear Waja Club Members,

Just want to inquiry about Waja, i saw in the net and even at city, some waja convert into evo 7 lights front and back. izzit really possible to do so. Else they have to cut here and there to match it.
Yeps..its possible to do so..I've heard some convert them edy..but have yet to seen it yet..maybe underground cars..Can get it done at the bodykit shop..Max can recommend you to one if you are driving a waja and wanna convert them to evo look..evo engine oso can..ask bnrla..other engine we also got..need help...juz post here..we are free to help..

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
hi...waja RS....interested to join TT with Hill Raiders Team this saturday night at cheras???
long time no see you already....:biggrin:

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
Hairil said:

wah..RM70 for 560km....

RM70 = 43.21 Liter = 0.077liter/km = 0.12474 cents/km...consider good FC edi loo for ur 17" inch rim...

wajaevo

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
WajaRS said:
Can can no probs..seela..if you wanna buy new, I bring you to my frens place in KG Subang..Cheapest in town..Rims and tyres..can't get such prices outside..
WajaRS,
can i come along too? i wanna change rim. Found one that i like. Brand is ICE. free tomorrow ka?

Hairil

500 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang Lama-LDP
Dique said:
wah..RM70 for 560km....

RM70 = 43.21 Liter = 0.077liter/km = 0.12474 cents/km...consider good FC edi loo for ur 17" inch rim...

quite ok la and wierd,since i use petronas(power ok and more save)..

before always use caltex(power good,not save)

and mobil/esso(no power,no save)..

shell i have no comments..

hey,not to promote aarr,this is my personal exp and opinion..hehehehe....

if i drive in kl only,consumption is higher..manual not good to drive in kl..

tht figure i estimate from sg buloh to cyberjaya(both ways) approx speed 110-150kph for 3-4 days everyday..so i consider ok lah for me since i travel a lot as well..manual is good for long distance...

maybe shud try microcompressor by bro kent,can save more..i guess..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
wajaevo said:
WajaRS,
can i come along too? i wanna change rim. Found one that i like. Brand is ICE. free tomorrow ka?
Yeps..sure..wat time? ICE arr..cool rims..your old rims leh?

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Target Design said:
hi...waja RS....interested to join TT with Hill Raiders Team this saturday night at cheras???
long time no see you already....:biggrin:
Sure sure..no probs..I come join you guys if Imperial Team got no tt..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
Hairil said:
quite ok la and wierd,since i use petronas(power ok and more save)..

before always use caltex(power good,not save)

and mobil/esso(no power,no save)..

shell i have no comments..

hey,not to promote aarr,this is my personal exp and opinion..hehehehe....

if i drive in kl only,consumption is higher..manual not good to drive in kl..

tht figure i estimate from sg buloh to cyberjaya(both ways) approx speed 110-150kph for 3-4 days everyday..so i consider ok lah for me since i travel a lot as well..manual is good for long distance...

maybe shud try microcompressor by bro kent,can save more..i guess..
Iyo..I jealousle see you guys FC so good..Mine auto..aii..no power..dahla minum..20 cents per km le..wanna scream d..like driving big car...Think my rims and woofer box are too heavy..need to reduce the weightle..Me drive alone oso so minum edy..fetch stock lagila teruk.. haha

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
today i saw black waja mods like evo 7 in front and back...damn nice man....rims using volkz te37 white colour...damn nice...cant really c the whole car coz alot car behind blocking and im driving very very cautiously......penang drivers....ok...motocycles there like tailos.sssss

ICE rims are pretty heavy...heavier thn k-speed lah...

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
wah..saw a red color waja modded to evo...damn nice..good touch-up work...parked few steps infront of acura house...cun leh.....front lke g-concept...cool n awesome..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience