Wrap extractor for longer fan's motor lifespan (& reduce engine bay temperature)

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
Agree with bro. slipar, got many brands. Get the one that fits proper...:driver:
dont get like mine using right now..clearance sure a problem..
clearance with rad fan issue..really just few mm only..sometime when engine rocks extractor touch the motor fan..hahah :banghead: :banghead: ..then clearance with lower oil sump also got issue..have to knock a bit oil sump to got the gap..the gap like only thickness of 50cent coin..or it just me got this problem using this extractor..

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
properly design extractor dont have clearance issue bro..
many extractor now in market..just choose the right one..
Agree with bro. slipar, got many brands. Get the one that fits proper...:driver:
Oh, I thought when change extractor, this problem will occur regardless of the brand. Now only I know...

Not too familiar with the extractor brands for Wira. Heard before of Jasma and hotbits only. Was thinking whether are there any stainless steel ones with price not over RM400...

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
Can be done if you want a shitty job. Very little space to move around, the mechanic or person doing it will curse you forever
i was thinking to DIY it without taking out d extractor. if too many hassle then have to go to workshop la.:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i was thinking to DIY it without taking out d extractor. if too many hassle then have to go to workshop la.:driver:
The extractor is very easy to remove. If your exhaust isn't welded to your flexible pipe / catcon, then you can just buy a exhaust gasket, remove the bolts and nuts, then can take some time to clean the exhaust ports too.

My whole exhaust is a single piece which is why my titanium cloth wrap never used. Sigh.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
dont get like mine using right now..clearance sure a problem..
clearance with rad fan issue..really just few mm only..sometime when engine rocks extractor touch the motor fan..hahah :banghead: :banghead: ..then clearance with lower oil sump also got issue..have to knock a bit oil sump to got the gap..the gap like only thickness of 50cent coin..or it just me got this problem using this extractor..
Bro., your extractor really out leh! I thought only fan clearance. Oil sump also....:banghead:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
Bro., your extractor really out leh! I thought only fan clearance. Oil sump also....:banghead:
really out for my car..maybe the extractor build using measurement for 4g92 not 93..
some more 1 piece type..really hassle just to install or dismantle from engine..have to cilok here n there just to put the extractor in place..hahaha..but the performance for sure la better then standard gti extractor im using before according to my butt dyno only..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
really out for my car..maybe the extractor build using measurement for 4g92 not 93..
some more 1 piece type..really hassle just to install or dismantle from engine..have to cilok here n there just to put the extractor in place..hahaha..but the performance for sure la better then standard gti extractor im using before according to my butt dyno only..
You bought and fit yourself? If not, sure you can reject if need to knock here and there...:smokin:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
You bought and fit yourself? If not, sure you can reject if need to knock here and there...:smokin:
the shop dont provide installation..just sell only..
then go friend workshop install there..borrow some tool n he help abit..
after install have to go exhaust shop also coz after extractor piping route not same with stock one..
thinking about to return the extractor at 1st also..but friend said just use for now..
market still have price the extractor..so stuck with it for now..but almost 2 years now..
hahah..maybe have budget will letgo this extractor n hunt for other..

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
Already fitted so just leave it. Only thing is extractor too near the fan....
that correct..if its not broke im just leave it as it be..
hope rad fan can take the heat for now..

saw billion wrap selling at exhaust shop..not more than rm100..
maybe cap ayam..are there cap ayam billion wrap out there?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I don't know how to explain this but I feel that my 4 wheels like went in abit .. that makes my car look abit weird .. the other day I park my car at somewhere beside there is a Wira .. I check his wheels and mine his of course look better and fierce .. because his wheels fit perfectly .. why is this? Different absorbers & springs combination different result? I also saw some satrias same as mine. I never done before any screw setting becos my front don't come with the screw.

can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience