Worst case scenario! HELP !

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Hey guys, I am still dazed wondering how I actually misplaced the card which contains all the information regarding the car and also the same card which is required to renew my road tax. So anyway I am just wondering what are the procedures I need to go through to obtain a new one? Do I actually need to show my car to the JPJ officers or what? omg man

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
do u mean the card is car grant?if u do...
then here's shud be the procedures..
1.lodge police report tat u lost the car card.
2.take the police report and go to JPJ and enquire for salinan geran kereta.
3.pay certain fees (not mistaken rm20)
4.wait to collect your salinan car card..p.s:if u lost it agian,i guess gonna be a really complicating procedures to do./..cause as far as i know,u only got 1 attempt on losing your car card..

the car owner which is stated on the car card name need to attend to the jpj..
an alternatives way is to give runner do it...pay an amount and u just sit at home wait for your car card...but i think it gonna cost around rm300 or more..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
LOL...LUCKY U...car grant gone is a big deal man....keep it at a safety place,wit all your important documentation together..so u won't misplace it again :)

-END-

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
ur maid so kind. the maid should sell the geran. haha............
joking...............

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
last time i lost my grant.. have to go make police report, then puspakom, then jpj..fuh.......

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
why goto puspakom?
jpj charge u rm20?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i plan to convert my new inspira to evo x bodykits. Any ideas from anyone if i order the bodykits from the shop, then ask them to spray 1st, once they done then only call me come to fix. Coz nornally i saw is u have left the car few days at thier shop for them to fix....touch up...then only spray. Any bodykits 's shop can do spray 1st then only fix into car. Plug n play mah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience