World's Top Airbrush Artist Coming Over!!!!

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
The guy responsible for numerous autosalon wins and was a consultant for both Fast and Furious movies is making his way to Malaysia courtesy of Nitro Designs!!
Wayne Harrison will be here for the duration of 22nd Feb 2004 to 29th Feb 2004 and he is looking to airbrush a limited amount of cars to be featured in a few Australian magazines..including Hot 4s. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your cars airbrushed by a legend, and get featured in an overseas mag as well! Prices range from RM5000 above, however the first 5 to confirm their ride to be airbrushed by Wayne Harrison will receive a RM1000 discount. The first 5 will also receive a limited edition Advanced Airbrush shirt worth RM300! So if you have always dreamed of having a really awesome ride, this is the chance to make your dreams come true.
Time and placings are extremely limited, so if you are genuinely interested please drop by Nitro Designs or you may call Aaron at 012-6615405.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
hey dude,

if the design is quite small (just bonnet), you guys would still charge RM5k for it ?

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
nitro, let's see, can we do something about this? maybe to publish in TRAFFIC?

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup nitrodesigns88,

urm, have u seen the Kancil Freestyle featured in TRAFFIC mag...i think... was it subsonique?? hehe! :)

its da design like mixture of blue n white..lotsa "squary" shapes around... how much wud that cost?

and whut abt da dashboard? u do those? my GF plannin to live-up her current white Kancil... maybe u can quote da price for us? :rolleyes:

btw,i'm located in JB...need to confirm b4 commin down ler..can help?? thnx!!

subsonique
nitro, let's see, can we do something about this? maybe to publish in TRAFFIC?
hehehe! hope can getta review in TRAFFIC mag lah... ^_^

nitrodesigns88

Nov 16, 2003
I'm sure we can help liven up your gf's car...maybe you can let me know how much are you prepared to spend (remember, it's your gf's car and valentine's just around the corner)...let me know when u intend to make your trip to my outlet, and how many days u intend to spend here. Average, it takes us as little as a day to finish a car to as long as a week..so if you are genuinely interested, do give me call and thanks for your interest.

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup nitrodesigns88,

nitrodesigns88
I'm sure we can help liven up your gf's car...maybe you can let me know how much are you prepared to spend (remember, it's your gf's car and valentine's just around the corner)...let me know when u intend to make your trip to my outlet, and how many days u intend to spend here. Average, it takes us as little as a day to finish a car to as long as a week..so if you are genuinely interested, do give me call and thanks for your interest.
urmm...how much am i willin to spend..well, it depends dude..wud like to know da price of designin a Kancil first... well,i'm being to general here..maybe itz hard for you to quote da price since you're unsure on da design..

as i mentioned on my previous post, its sumthin like da Kancil Freestyle... bro subsonique, you hav da snanned copy of Kancil which was reviewed by TRAFFIC mag?? can help me to post it up here?

nitrodesign88, whut wud be the price for a simple design on Kancil cars? no drawings, no cartoons..nuthin...just squary designs all around da car...colours, urm... maybe mixture of 4 blues...and white...hard to describe lah bro.. need da pic.. ;)

yikes, one day to finish a car? errr..so fast!! :o i'm very interested but need to know da price 1st b4 commin down... i'll try gettin da scanned image of this Kancil Freestyle...

(remember, it's your gf's car and valentine's just around the corner)...
hehe! got da hint!! :wub:

thnx for da fast respond bro!!

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by gti88@Jan 29 2004, 02:46 PM
hey dude,

if the design is quite small (just bonnet), you guys would still charge RM5k for it ?
can just put a big sticker on it and ask for sponsor

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
ramzy, whooooosa. hehe, hey babe, sorry for the late reply. anyway, the knacil is called FUNART, not freestyle as you mentioned. anyway, it's pretty opk though but the dashboard is actually manufactured just for that particular kancil, not just sprayed over. best thing is, read up the article to get full desciption of the car, hehe.

aaron, the kancil which was featured in the issues i passed you onsaturday, that's it. hey man, you free on saturday? might be dropping by for business hehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro, my Radiostar is making some funny stuffs. Got my car from paintshop yesterday, and today the alarm ( on the remote ) is going off too often even though the sensitivity is set to medium. It's too often, like once every few minutes, when there were no vehicle or nobody coming close to the car. And the siren doesn't sound. Will ask my mechanic about the siren ( whether cable cabut etc ) but the other prob, how? I think I did put the alarm on valet mode bfr sending the car to the paintshop...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience