Wobbly cornering

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Owh its a 1.6? good to know,mine is 1.3,also so far stock only bro,have some plans but waiting for money to come in and finish my studies then start the project..If you happen to drive to Penang and see a white satria with honda city rims and red bucket seats, then its me hahahhahaha
bro @Ranjanmax , u from penang or stay in penang ?
if u see black grey wira, black rim. Maybe is me.

Reactions: Ranjanmax

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
K guys, took my car this morning, and the charges:

Front absorber (kyb) - RM350
Rear absorber (kyb) - RM190
Rack end (saiko) - RM90
Lower arm (left only, no budget to change both, and right one still ok) - RM90
Labour - RM200
TOTAL - RM920

How do guys think bout the price? And i send for alignment afterwards

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
K guys, took my car this morning, and the charges:

Front absorber (kyb) - RM350
Rear absorber (kyb) - RM190
Rack end (saiko) - RM90
Lower arm (left only, no budget to change both, and right one still ok) - RM90
Labour - RM200
TOTAL - RM920

How do guys think bout the price? And i send for alignment afterwards
front stock absorber should be around rm300 a pair. Rear price at RM190 is ok lah.

Tie rod is about RM 50 a pair for 555 brand.

RM90 lower arm is ok depending what brand u got.Cheapest i found is rm60 and pls avoid this unbranded part. Branded like TRW or Lemforder will be as low as RM 90 to RM 120.

no comment on labor as when we look at how the mech do it we will say its expensive....but when we diy, we will say damn its worth it pay others rm200 to do it.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
front stock absorber should be around rm300 a pair. Rear price at RM190 is ok lah.

Tie rod is about RM 50 a pair for 555 brand.

RM90 lower arm is ok depending what brand u got.Cheapest i found is rm60 and pls avoid this unbranded part. Branded like TRW or Lemforder will be as low as RM 90 to RM 120.

no comment on labor as when we look at how the mech do it we will say its expensive....but when we diy, we will say damn its worth it pay others rm200 to do it.
So overall ok lah.. not too much and or not too cheap..

Lower arm i dont know what brank, but tie rod is Saiko brand. thanks for the comment though

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Well tires are the only 4 contact points you have with the ground, 5 year old tires sounds pretty crap especially if they are cheap eco tires. Even my 'Performance' cheap Nankang NS2R i was using last time, was great when new, but became a POS when I hit the 40% mark eventhough it was barely a year old. I would suggest changing tires as well for your next maintenance budget. Michelin PS3 all rounder good dry grip, awesome wet grip and quiet too.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well tires are the only 4 contact points you have with the ground, 5 year old tires sounds pretty crap especially if they are cheap eco tires. Even my 'Performance' cheap Nankang NS2R i was using last time, was great when new, but became a POS when I hit the 40% mark eventhough it was barely a year old. I would suggest changing tires as well for your next maintenance budget. Michelin PS3 all rounder good dry grip, awesome wet grip and quiet too.
Sometimes very hard to change some people mindset (in general). There are owners who will go back to OEM brand tyres saying if not why the car manufacturer fit this brand and model....hhahahha There are others saying I don't drive fast why need UHP tyres. Car lovers or car junkies like us usually do not save on tyres.....lol

Reactions: sanekit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried using one of these? Open up the valve will give a noisy ride but improve in power and closed it when you need a silent ride, but what are the problem known after installing it? can the electric motor stand the heat of the exhaust? All the sifus please advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience