Wise Extractor Pnp & Installation

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
long time i didnt post DIY stuff here... so i'm back... i got the Wira SE OEM extractor from a fren from hometown... he kept it for a year... so i have to remove the rust b4 using it on my car....

DIY Port n Polish WiSE extractor :
http://khguan.fotopic.net/c960690.html

DIY Install WiSE extractor :
http://khguan.fotopic.net/c960680.html

Installation of the extractor was assisted by drexchan... thank god we have 2 ppl working on the installation... cos removing n installing the thing is not as easy as i tot earlier....

after installing it... my car is so much smoother to drive... the power delivery is very smooth... feel the engine is much more willing to rev... btw my car is MMC ECU-ed... so the feel will be different from installing it into a Siemens ECU-ed wira...

I would like to thank drexchan for his help.... nice DIT altho just 2 ppl...

anyway.. enjoy the pics..

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
eh.. shop can install.. y i kenot install?? got the tools can lo... heheh... saved me RM50 for installation..

bbb7,
eh...?? ask bout camera pulak.. keke... well... i'm using Canon IXUS 430.. quite reliable even after 6.5K pics taken... no probs till now... good in night shots too...

btw thanx for da comments...

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Operation khguan Episode #1 is over..

now arranging Operation drexchan Episode #1 - DIT PnP the extractor and inner wall cleaning.. hehehe!!

Drex Zhng Kereta Sdn. Bhd. don't have 3-ton jack.. need to borrow from Guan Zhng Kereta Sdn. Bhd.. haha!!

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
eh no la.. this job is really tiring... dats y they are charging rm50 for labour...

today both me n drexchan woke up with pain on the neck....

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
khguan......after u put the stock WiSE extractor....do u put the stock WiSE tabung tengah.....the big 1...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
roy27,
well that midbox thing is the other section.... i'm looking for the mid-section of OEM Wira SE... from CAT till rear piping.. anybody wanna let go?

kruger,
hahaha... nice one... connectology....

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
yah tats the box i meant la.....i oso driving wira SE.....damn the tabung la always scratch the bump 1.....i removed the CAT n replaced wif bullet....then the big box oso removed n replaced wif bullet......me n edwin_lcw did the same thing....if we know earlier we can sell 2 u lar at cheap price....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We can finally lay our eyes on official shots of the all-new Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 that has been revealed at the Geneva Motor Show that has been followed by some solid and official figures to put our minds at ease.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience