wira V6.. Fun!!!!

bangkai_jk

Sep 4, 2005
m
hey do u guys try wira V6 before? although no turbo on it but it's more fun than turbo... now i wonder many ppl like vtec!!
its really fun in downhill... even vr4 also cant catch coz of turbo lag... NA rox!! :rock:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Wait wait.. let me get this straight yah?? you are saying a wira V6.. u mean the 1.6 V6... 6A10 engine... u telling me that can out run a VR4... hmmh this i got 2 see for myself... the engine is so dem bloody heavy...

waa... perdana v6 engine can fit into wira arr??... i know sure more power la... but the weight will pretty much sag the whole car down...

u say feel better than turbo... of coz ma, NA engine... slight blip on throttle also got response adi....

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
SkYwAlKeR said:
waa... perdana v6 engine can fit into wira arr??... i know sure more power la... but the weight will pretty much sag the whole car down...

u say feel better than turbo... of coz ma, NA engine... slight blip on throttle also got response adi....
yeah lor. but a long time ago someone was selling a satria using a 3 litre twin turbo engine from the mitsu gto. i think even the japanese ppl would bow down if they see what we malaysians can do. :biggrin:

chungcai

Jun 14, 2005
guys,i wanna ask..
my fren jus bought the wira wif modify v6 (mitsubish v6),
does the v6 got modify the mounting..?
i drive his car b4..damm chun..
but too bad..is auto..

damm,his engine on wira...look so ketat la the engine bay coz too big..haha..

supernatural

Aug 2, 2004
hahahah 1.6 V6 can tapau VR4?
just like Dino said, this engine is damnn heavy.
even my frens car 1.5 injeksyen sedan (stock but mod piping onli) can tapau my frens car 1.6 V6 put in wira Aeroback.
this engine is best for cruising ( top speed) but not for the quick respond (pickup).
but one thing is interesting about this engine is the sound of V6 engine..
really nice sound.
for NA engine i still vote for 4g93 or 4g92 (MIVEC).

kher

Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Y downhill race can affected by turbo lag 1 also meh?
I tot downhill race is not meant for power testing 1. Not skill 1 meh?

Go downhill so fast wif such a heavy head diden understeer in the corners???

cepatsikit

Nov 4, 2005
anyone has V8 power

escaflowne

May 4, 2004
You can't keep your powerband where at here your turbo kicks in when you are exiting the corner,it caused lag and you lose time.Downhill is just that you need more skill than power such as power just right until a suitable enough range then it is enough.Many many other factor.

supernatural

Aug 2, 2004
kher said:
Y downhill race can affected by turbo lag 1 also meh?
I tot downhill race is not meant for power testing 1. Not skill 1 meh?

Go downhill so fast wif such a heavy head diden understeer in the corners???

as quoted...
very danger lho.. heheh
understeer...

from my xperience. V6 is top speed machine.

Spoonz

Nov 16, 2005
supernatural said:
hahahah 1.6 V6 can tapau VR4?
just like Dino said, this engine is damnn heavy.
even my frens car 1.5 injeksyen sedan (stock but mod piping onli) can tapau my frens car 1.6 V6 put in wira Aeroback.
this engine is best for cruising ( top speed) but not for the quick respond (pickup).
but one thing is interesting about this engine is the sound of V6 engine..
really nice sound.
for NA engine i still vote for 4g93 or 4g92 (MIVEC).
allo bro...do you have any experience with 4g93 na? can it outrun a stock b16a vtec? im planning of installing a potent powerplant for my satria? any suggestion? i prefer n.a...

aku_sangap

Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
na, go for 4g92 mivec laa dude...even better..;)....wanna more power..(well, if u stick to NA then), hybrid it wif 4g93's block+ mivec head...etc..etc....= 1.8 mivec..;)...

p/s: if i were u, i'll straight away plonk in 4g93t..ehehehe..;)...*poison*..

acbc

KD
xerofighter said:
yeah lor. but a long time ago someone was selling a satria using a 3 litre twin turbo engine from the mitsu gto. i think even the japanese ppl would bow down if they see what we malaysians can do. :biggrin:
Ya. I heard too... this fella always bully ppl in PJ Old Town one. Hehehe... :biggrin:

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
alright.....I got a v6 1.6 (6A10) auto in my wira.
Power wise it's ok, of cos u can't compare NA car with turbos. This engine original bhp is already 140. Pick up and response is slow, but cruising in high speed is at ease lar cos the flow is smoooth.
So when u say downhill tapau VR4, i dun actually blib lar, unless changed to manual gearbox lar.
Or the other case is this guy driving v6 really dares and are not afraid of death lar.......like Initial D says...it's all about guts and skills when racing at hill sides.
Straight pickup, cannot tapau ppl one lar....but on highway; you have to wait for the RPM to reach 4-5k than u feel the power & toruque. My car from 100km/h to 180km/h is easy on highways. But because pickups and gear response is slow, at first of cos loose lor

is a grounding cable/wire is a needy for a car ?? do every car need to have it ??

does it have side effect ??

Does there any good grounding cable recommended to use on myvi yrv ??

or it just waste money..