Wira Owners Club.....

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
Get it from e-mail......

Dear all,

I need all yours help. Actuall this is my case, please help me spread out this news.

I own a proton wira 1.5A, I sent my car for second service(miliage 6k) at Johor Bahru Larkin EON service center(Jalan Langkasuka) on last saturday(17/9/05) morning. At the same time I make my complaint for my car's engine, it got abnormal sound inside. After the service advisor(Azhari_A) heard the situation, he told me is a major problem, estimate 2 weeks to fix the problem.

OK, that's just nice, I need to went to KL for job training 2 weeks(18/9/05 until 30/9/05) onward and go there by bus, so I told the service advisor I can left my car there for them to solve the problem for 2 weeks, and he can call me if anything need my attention.

So Monday I already at KL training, they no called up. Tuesday(19/9/05) afternoon the service advisor called up, telling me that my car already flushed the engine and ready for collect. BUT!!! He told me that they got the advise from EON HQ and PROTON manufacturing people that, the engine sound will be disappeared when keep driving until 15k ~ 20k mileage. I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS SOLUTION!!! So, I straight told them I can't accept this solution.

Tuesday night I called their 24 hours customer service hotline(1800883003), show them that I am very unsatisfaction by their service. Then wednesday morning their EON HQ executive(Ms Chua) called up, she told me she will follow up by co-ordinate with the manager at JB branch.

Thursday I called up Ms Chua cause I wait her news until noon but she never called up. After that she told me that they were still trying to contact each other, whatever.

Friday JB assistant branch manager called me up, still telling the same STORY, asked me to drive the car until 15k to 20k then the sound will be disappeared. I REALLY CAN'T ACCEPT THEIR ATTITUDE OF SERVICING CUSTOMER.

Today I went there, I met the Manager there with my brother and the assistant manager together. So, they telling me that drive the car until the mileage then the sound will be dissapeared, so I request a report from them, I need them to state there that what they telling me, what their solution. So, if my car's engine really broken down on the half road, they must compensate for my loss and rental for a car, due to because I am working as a outdoor service personal, I need the car during my working hours. I only request for a small matter they also can't satisfied me. THEY CAN'T MAKE IT! They can't make any promise or report for that. SO, what all they telling me just like a story. Actually when I talking to them really voice up, because is really angry, this matter gave me a lot of pressure, wasting my time and money. At the last, you know how the manager do, "HE SAID, YOU WANT TAKE YOUR CAR NOW, TAKE IT, DON'T WANT, YOU GO OUT FROM MY OFFICE, DON'T ANGRY HERE"

Thanks for all you hearing my case, please let all your friends know this kind of service they provided if they intend to buy a PROTON car. So, I not yet collect my car, I am planning what to do right now, so anyone know who or which department I can get my help or advise, please let me know.

Thank you very much!

YOURS SINCERELY,

TAN HWA CHYUAN

780829-01-6347

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
wah.. "At the last, you know how the manager do, "HE SAID, YOU WANT TAKE YOUR CAR NOW, TAKE IT, DON'T WANT, YOU GO OUT FROM MY OFFICE, DON'T ANGRY HERE" this 1 rili too much.....

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
what to do......... "M'sia BOLEH" mah......kekkekekekke

that's why proton until now still need protection from gvm......if one day gvm or Dr M say "sayanara" to proton, i think proton will bankrap in one year lah.......

Psycoseow

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Shah Alam
yup...kkho99....do keep us updated....
if the problem persists....i suggest u should juz bring it to the press...
coz when ppl like this doesnt respect customer like us.....
they dun deserve any respect from us...

cheerz...

bentlee83

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
subang
Ssqv,meters n such....

BF Meters,AutoGauge Meters n Fan Temp Controller

hey my fellow WOC members.. im currently dealing with sum meters n such.. to let ya guys know wat i have ere's the list(srry photos will upload later)

Super SQV - $440

BF Black Face meters(defi lookalike)

boost,vaccum - $260
oil pres,water temp,exhaust temp and oil temp - $280

*pls note tat all Bf meters comes with meter holder,visors n sensors *

Not in market yet 4 in 1 FAN TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER -$420
(water temp,oil temp,volt meter and fan controller)

Autogauge Meters

vacuum n volt meters - $90 each

]PLS NOTE TAT ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX AND COMES WITH 6 MONTHS WARRANTY

CALL ME IF INTERESTED.. 016-3089645

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
guys!! u all got check out de hypertune mag.... i wanted to past it early but com kena virus no time to post... now i post up ah...

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6912/p10200032nn.jpg
tis month geh issue

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5910/p10200025at.jpg
u guys check out de last page on forum website list...

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6540/p10200015dq.jpg
There goes... WIRA OWNERS CLUB but too bad wrong address la... not our main geh address... so president r u goin to tell them de exact webpage??

SO proud of WOC... lol...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where to custom make a adjustable chamber kits and how much?

I'm using 20" wheels and my tires only eating inside pretty bad and middle still let about 80% .

Please help.

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience