Wira Owners Club.....

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
Dear WOC members...
I'm eff, and I'm a member of Putra Collective. I work for 8TV and I would like to invite you guys to come for 8TV On Ground team (8TEAM) launch at Projet Hartamas tonight. I know it's a bit too last minute but I'm inviting most car clubs that I can find. There'll be lots of fun and games, prizes to be won and food and beverages for all! Prizes includes petrol vouchers, 8TV merchandises and etc. Car clubs currently confirmed attendees includes the Putra Collective, the BMW owners club. So, if you guys are interested to join this event, be there at Projet Hartamas by 8pm tonight. Event ends at 10pm till late. Cheers!

Eff

attached here is the invite

chaiwl

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
Selangor.
s12.invisionfree.com
fzeeworks_881 said:
Dear WOC members...
I'm eff, and I'm a member of Putra Collective. I work for 8TV and I would like to invite you guys to come for 8TV On Ground team (8TEAM) launch at Projet Hartamas tonight. I know it's a bit too last minute but I'm inviting most car clubs that I can find. There'll be lots of fun and games, prizes to be won and food and beverages for all! Prizes includes petrol vouchers, 8TV merchandises and etc. Car clubs currently confirmed attendees includes the Putra Collective, the BMW owners club. So, if you guys are interested to join this event, be there at Projet Hartamas by 8pm tonight. Event ends at 10pm till late. Cheers!

Eff

attached here is the invite
bro, so sorry our club cannot made it at ytd nite, cause ur invite is so late. i also know it about 6pm ytd.

Allantansc

Dec 29, 2004
Newbies

Hi Guys,
I am new here to WOC.
I have 1 question to ask, can a Waja 1.6 (A) steering to be install onto a Wira SE 1.5?
Please advice.

Thank you.

waikong_loh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
dear all wira's,

i have wira 2nd hand parts for sale ie power stering rack, a/c blower, brakes, auto gear paddle, whatever under the bonnet and etc.... all from this part from my wira which converted to other engine.

interested plz pm me or call me at 012-2800092 loc sepang or usj or kl

thanks