Wira Owners Club.....

thunderbird

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
if i remember correctly theres a simple lock underneath the front side of the back seat..two of them.. one on the left one of the right..push or pull it..u can take the seat out.. no tools needed at all..

bro,

thank you for ur kind assistance, i'll go back and try. :biggrin:

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
if i remember correctly theres a simple lock underneath the front side of the back seat..two of them.. one on the left one of the right..push or pull it..u can take the seat out.. no tools needed at all..
thats for wira 1.6 and 1.8 version....

for 1.3 and 1.5 wira u wont be able to remove the back seat like that...u need to search for a holder to pull at the bottom of the seat....remove the lower portion...then there is a few nuts securing the upper portion of the seat.....u will need a spanar to loosen the nuts before it can be entirely removed....

hope this helps....

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM
May 26, 2004
kl
hhahaha glaad u all still active in the club...

i shall meet up wf u guys 1 day....hope u all still welcome me :P

take k and a huge thumb up for u guys...

Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there.....

i'm new in this thread so guide me arr....

actually i'm looking for wira window rubber (dunno what to call laa.....)

my window glass at the driver side very hard to close once u push it down laa......

need ur help...please

Dec 3, 2009
Selangor
hello there.
I having a Sedan Wira 1.5, i need to travel outstation alot. usually will spend alot of time inside the car. I having a problem with noise disturbing. Can anybody help me?
1st of all, i dunu where those wind sound came in to my car. i am planning to change all the door rubber. but dunu this will help improve or not. now really Big Head. @_@

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heyd top of my car boot is rustin away.currently got 3 patches..so how do i stop it frm rustin more?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience