Wiper Lifter & Wiper blade protector. Anyone?

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Quote:
A windshield wiper protector includes a protection actuating assembly connected to the wiper and a stationary lifting arm attached to the windshield. A roller is pivotally mounted on the top of the stationary lifting arm and an inclined drive plate is attached to the protection actuating assembly. The protection actuating assembly and the wiper will be lifted up when the wiper is moved to the original position due to the inclined drive plate...

Already look around for it and gosh! Never tot there are so many type of it. Anybody already install this? Quite interesting. at least u dont need to lift ur car wiper manually everytime u park below the hot sunny day for a long period. Whic design is better a?

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
ayaa.. googling also cannot find the picture. But yesterday went to acc shop saw at least 3 design. price around rm10 to 20 a pair.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
u still need to manually lift up the lifting arm ma....
IMO use silicon wiper easier...
jusco/giant selling 11bucks per piece of blade...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
the stand thingy has been around for quite awhile now.nearly every acc
shop got it.silicone wiper blade is the better alternative.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
lolz..the product is in the market more than 5 years oledi...

mine using IPF brand..got it i think 5 years ago lo......for decoration only lo....

when im doing 160km/h...the wiperblade like wanna fly if i lift it up.....scary:biggrin:

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Whoaa.. u went that fast mr. Hua!
by the way, if using silicon wiper no need to avoid the windscreen heat any longer right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, to all Sifu. i faced this problems since yesterday. the ABS and the Handbrake lights constant illuminated since yesterday. Since today is a Deepavali Public Holiday, so, i plan to send my car to Toyota SC for checking because my car is still under warranty. i also went to other workshop today to check and see whether my car chassis or brake part got problems or not. but the boss told me that my car everything goes well and seem like nothing happen to my car. we also tried to reset the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience