Windscreen Polishing Services

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
hey, i polished my windscreen at PJ. Before that, my whole rear windscreen was un-shinning, because of some chemicals stuff(around 2 years). They polished whole car windows, now very shine d...

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
how much is the cost for front windscreen polish?

mine got lots of tiny scratches along the wiper line.. u know when we use our wiper but got tiny stones at the wiper blade making the windscreen scratch.,... aihhh..night driving blur edi..

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
yup. i know what u talking about. actually the shop i went to they also scrath a bit my front windscreen. got same case with u. but the rear windscreen is preety shine.cost me around RM50.

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
hell0 boss
a fren of mine doin polish and wax. the polish gang will come to ur house and do it for u. I think the fella got do windscreen polish gv the fella a call la. num 0123797789 xtremeshine

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
yah, wat's da price would be....alot tiny scratches on my windsreen...

volvo850

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
Selangor
nicteh said:
yup. i know what u talking about. actually the shop i went to they also scrath a bit my front windscreen. got same case with u. but the rear windscreen is preety shine.cost me around RM50.
hey nicteh bro, mind sharing the location of the shop in pj. Rm50 seems quite reasonable :biggrin:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
If you are trying to remove scratches (even fine scratches) from glass, then no shop can do (or wants to do) for you. They will tell you to change the glass instead. Perhaps you can ask the guys in the Car Detailing forum here if they can help you. Professional car detailers may also help you.

But if your glass looks dull or have water stains, Dr Cermin (Seri Kembangan branch) can polish the glass to restore the look of your glass. RM60-80, if I am not mistaken.

But you might want to DIY. Get "Bar Keeper's Friend" (from any Ace Hardware store, RM11.50), wet your glass, pour a little powder on a sponge/cloth, and clean your glass. Avoid rubbing Bar Keeper's Friend on your car paint. Rinse your glass and wash your car to remove Bar Keeper's Friend suds. Enjoy the new look of your glass. Note that Bar Keeper's Friend does not remove scratches, only water marks, oil film, and other stains/dirt.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've used many leather care products before but most of them are petroleum based, silicone oil or beeswax products that actually do nothing beside sitting there and shine for a while.

Last few months i ordered and tried Leatherique (www.leatherique.com), both rejuvenator oil and prestine clean really surprised me. Now my leather seats became much softer and much more cleaner. Their products really work as claimed and many satisfied customers worldwide.

Now they have a local...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience