Windscreen crack

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Anyone know any of those repair shops which do windscreens? Its a small crack less then 0.5cm in length. But I want to fix it in case anything happens. Please let me know the price if anyone has done it before.

thanks.

Archangel

Dec 5, 2003
PJ
Visit site
heard some good comment about this place but i have not been there myself.

Ulti-metro Sdn Bhd
Address : No 27, Ground Floor, Jalan 17/45, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Telephone : 03-7955 2636

i might be interested to go there to check it out. maybe can go together. PM me.

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Another place.

ChipsAway...next to Malaysia Milk in Section 14 there...behind the Mosque

Done it there......sammore got guarantee

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
What's the price range like and the guarantee?

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Price range ah..the last time I had a stone chip...stupid lorries near my place...was smaller than 1cm la...
It was on my Wira back then....my mechanic sed change windscreen, but my friend told me to check this place out. They did a prety good job, cannot see unless you try very hard

Price I paid I think was RM100....and the guarantee was for six months I think. Don;t really remember since I can't see the crack anymore, so I dun care la :D

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Isn't behind the moss Sec 14 Jaya area. There's Malaysia milk there? Not Dutch baby or something? so if you're coming from Jaya is further down the road, near Jaring there?

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
I've heard good things about chipsaway too.. I think that's one of the best place.

smallkid

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Well, if you care coming from Jaya, turn left before Handi Mart I think. Then the first right. After you turn first just go striaght... you will see alot of lorries...cos of Malaysia Milk. Slow down when you see a row of mamak stalls on your left. Chispaway is on your right

You can't miss Malaysia Milk. Got that big Vitagen bottle up there =D

Vin-na : Better not leave it to crack. Cos according to the fells the outcome is nicer if you fix earlier. It's becos the longer you leave it, dirt will get into the crack.

Hope that helps Donchichi