Why you changed car??

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the good things about modding with limited budget, tend to make us a better, knowledgeable and maybe smarter car owners/petrol head....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the good things about modding with limited budget, tend to make us a better, knowledgeable and maybe smarter car owners/petrol head....
Agree, because we will check, google, ask around before doing the mod, to see whether worth or not. Those with tons of RM will just go to the shop, give me the best, which might not be the best for his ride....:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The rich will get the best in parts and performance, if they have lots of money to spend.
There are some dude are rich and well informed. They know what they want. This dudes are rarities.
while average guys will mod and get the best bang for their buck.

Bro Vr2turbo, u have been so long with your terbo VR ride. Got sentimental value?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The rich will get the best in parts and performance, if they have lots of money to spend.
There are some dude are rich and well informed. They know what they want. This dudes are rarities.
while average guys will mod and get the best bang for their buck.

Bro Vr2turbo, u have been so long with your terbo VR ride. Got sentimental value?
In a way, but got RM can buy newer car one, but will keep VR also....hhahhahahah:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
In a way, but got RM can buy newer car one, but will keep VR also....hhahhahahah:biggrin:
Sounded like the VR is a keeper, I guess.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

what car is that?

old car on RM150k?
surely modified car one...
monster supra?
whatever the car may be, I bet it would be fast and furious one.....
This is not a case of changing car, but adding more car instead. hahahahah...:idea:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sounded like the VR is a keeper, I guess.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

whatever the car may be, I bet it would be fast and furious one.....
This is not a case of changing car, but adding more car instead. hahahahah...:idea:
VR sell not much value for such an old car, might as well keep. Same like my Hyundai worth a couple of k only, just let the kids drive it. They are in good condition and especially Hyundai is so rare, thief also don't want.....lol

Adding car is up to the wallet. Wallet ok can add, if not then need to replace.....hhahhaha:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Wah, got skyline feature in RNR.
Faster faster do a Supra. ehehehehe....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
once the R34 featured on RnR, the price shoots up.....

so

Faster faster buy that R34....:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
For those living in apartments or flats, perhaps this reason may be valid - No place to park
or changing car becoz got tired, and wanted to ride motorbike..... and donwan to pay toll at the same time. ehehehehe

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
renting out the car parks.........and for tax free income.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You can run but you can’t hide. The fifth instalment of the Fast and Furious franchise is hitting cinemas April next year and the trailer is already revving it on the interwebs. Dubbed Fast 5, the fifth instalment of the franchise manages to pull back all the lead characters from the previous four movies so you get Paul Walker and Vin Diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience