why JPJ not allow roll cage?

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
hi all.....

rollcage is safety device...
it can save life....

u see those road accident...
u imagine if got rollcage .. those ppl wont be die already...

but why our JayPeeJay said that
rollcage is illegal?

i really no understand...
dono why what thing they also not allow one...

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
wat is rollcage????????
got PIC??

mkjb

Feb 14, 2005
Visit site
hi badguy, :D

a roll cage is normally found in race cars....e.g rally car, nascar..
they actually protect the driver from getting injured during accident or when the car roll over.....
you can those race cars inside have beams and it looks like a cage....

i hope i answered your question... B)

mofaab

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Originally posted by sam1741@Feb 18 2005, 08:40
hi all.....

it can save life....

rollcage is illegal?

huh :blink:

are you sure :unsure: ???? why.... I know its kinda like Mod to a car for them....but yes it do save lifes. Why dont just close one eye ;)

Maybe for them, the idea if you have a roll cage you will try to drive faster and test its strength :lol: and says you're wasting money, so help to reduce your expenditure.... remember they are the Good Guys ;)

Anybody here have been stop/fined for rollcage :unsure: ????

mkjb

Feb 14, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by sam1741@Feb 18 2005, 08:40
hi all.....

it can save life....

rollcage is illegal?

hi sam1741 :D

i totally agree with you about the roll cage in our cars....
i definitely save many lives....

i am not sure y JPJ wouldnt allow it...but i think that when the car is roll caged...then it would be classified as race car and not passenger car... :unsure:

and also the car would be heavier with the roll cage thus making it harder to run.....

dont you think so...?

drifterzzz

500 RPM
Jan 13, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by mkjb+Feb 18 2005, 09:05 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mkjb @ Feb 18 2005, 09:05 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sam1741@Feb 18 2005, 08:40
hi all.....

it can save life....

rollcage is illegal?

hi sam1741 :D

i totally agree with you about the roll cage in our cars....
i definitely save many lives....

i am not sure y JPJ wouldnt allow it...but i think that when the car is roll caged...then it would be classified as race car and not passenger car... :unsure:

and also the car would be heavier with the roll cage thus making it harder to run.....

dont you think so...? [/b][/quote]
rollcage normally 4 racing ler .. after 100 tune for xample everything from engine n the rest ir make your car balance to turn n yup save life but it was a racing car lah so mayb jpj want to stop racing underground @ msia lah ...

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
roll cage is actually some kind of steel (or other materials) that forms a cage to protect the driver in case of heavy accidents or if the car turtles during the race...it is fixed in a car with points which actually been calculated to determined the car weakness points in the driver area it self.....its a mandatory this days that racing car must have roll cage fitted in them i.e MME.....

its illegal because the is stated in the JPJ rules that on road vehicles cannot have racing parts or equipments fitted on them....so u see when we put roll cage even it can saves us during accidents it is really illegal.....like other performance part for racing ppl tends to put also...but sumtimes they get away with it sumtimes they dont i.e boost meters,racing clucth,cams,turbos and etc.....

:rolleyes:

mkjb

Feb 14, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by antonio@Feb 18 2005, 09:13
roll cage is actually some kind of steel (or other materials) that forms a cage to protect the driver in case of heavy accidents or if the car turtles during the race...it is fixed in a car with points which actually been calculated to determined the car weakness points in the driver area it self.....its a mandatory this days that racing car must have roll cage fitted in them i.e MME.....

its illegal because the is stated in the JPJ rules that on road vehicles cannot have racing parts or equipments fitted on them....so u see when we put roll cage even it can saves us during accidents it is really illegal.....like other performance part for racing ppl tends to put also...but sumtimes they get away with it sumtimes they dont i.e boost meters,racing clucth,cams,turbos and etc.....

:rolleyes:
hi antonio....

you put it very nicely....
well done... :rolleyes:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by thteh86@Feb 18 2005, 10:15
erm, it's actually a very old topic repeated again

if u never wear helmet and your head BANG-ed *touch wood* the roll cage how?
yep..Roll cage is a safety device but it can kill also... when using roll cage, u must have all the safety parts like racing harness, Helmet, bucket seat etc etc..... as being said by thteh86, accidend happen on the road...u k not use helmet...bang ur head... or those cap ayam roll cage which broke and cucuk u..how?

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
firemen may find it too hard to get victim out of a roll-caged car...hv to cut all the steel bar before can pull victim out of car..

my 2 cents

mofaab

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Originally posted by evo3@Feb 18 2005, 10:20
or those cap ayam roll cage which broke and cucuk u..how?
:blink: huh cap ayam hehehehe didnt know got those type of brand. Sounds like if you crash nobody there to help....just eat your way out hehehehe :lol:

Dont forget or get confuse oso....got Roll Cage/Roll Bar, the cap ayam ones might be Style Bar, this has no effect just good looks. But yes I agree, must be installed by Professionals or ppl who knows what there are doin' B) ;)

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Let's kacau Ninja_inga since he drive a Kancil with WRC roll cage.....
Through ZTH rumour i heard that one of the forumers uses a Pink PVC piap air cage. It's light and easy to remove....
Hehe.

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
no la... not really will hurt your head
cause i saw some street cars with roll cage..
the wrap the place near their head with soft things.. like sponge....
so when the head hit the rollcage in small accident wont hurt....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu..... did any one know how to connect the hose if want fix FICD on 4G15 (DCNF40) engine....? I got the digram for FICD on EFI engine but not Carbie.... any sifu here can help to explain....? thanks

FICD on EFI digram....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience