Why can't women (in general) drive properly?

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Poc: after leona ask u for a race in sepang then u know... :nurse:
Hahahahaha...... your reply really made me laugh la bro. Hehehehe..... Leona is one of the best female drivers in M'sia. I saw an article bout her drifting skills & scenes in The Star newspaper yesterday. I respect her kaw kaw! :love:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
JIN: the thing is.. even after he reversed into me for the 2nd time, he still wanted to reverse somemore! which was why i quickly got down and confronted the fella. I even urged the passenger to drive instead as the old man behind the wheel was clearly incapable of driving. but the fella said the old man dun let him drive.. kanasai.
wah... wat kind of barbarian that old ass was....
jatuh muka air of all polis force & their races face....
shame on 'him'....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
bh - i where got dare to ask leona race with me? i small potato talking bout the general only...she falls into the minority category of pro female drivers...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
In general.. i mean generally... female who drive the car...is not tall enough.. most of the time i see at my rear mirror and only manage to see the nose up to the head only of the female driver at their steering wheel... no wonder if they don't know if they scratch the front bumper or not.. imagine a short female driver driving the new vios...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I think more than 60% of malaysian cannot drive properly :rofl::burnout: and 98% out of the proper drivers try to save their fuel and hog the fcking road. The 2% left is not all good driver also, more than 78% of it beh tahan and ram the car zig zag to get away from the bad drivers :rofl::rofl::rofl: . The rest, it will be either illegal parking or don't give a sht to other road users who walk or cycling. So, if you see a good driver on the road, you can start choosing which 4 numbers to buy at the toto shop :rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I think more than 60% of malaysian cannot drive properly :rofl::burnout: and 98% out of the proper drivers try to save their fuel and hog the fcking road. The 2% left is not all good driver also, more than 78% of it beh tahan and ram the car zig zag to get away from the bad drivers :rofl::rofl::rofl: . The rest, it will be either illegal parking or don't give a sht to other road users who walk or cycling. So, if you see a good driver on the road, you can start choosing which 4 numbers to buy at the toto shop :rofl:
hahahaha.... great statement there.... hahhahaha....
i just strike 7675 this tuesday... coz that unker stop the car & let me crossing... hehehe....

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Aunties in those Big SUVs really idiots. They want face thats why they drive so big but lose more face because cannot handle it.

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
in all not all women are bad driver only 90% and the other 10% is good driver, but funny thing come to me i was driving my 4x4 happily on the raod minding my on way the come to intersection (i have no stop sign) 1 lady in kancil was slowing don to cross the road the suddenly she jump out in front of me, then bang, the best part is she said she dah "berhenti" then she call some guy maybe relative n tht F**ker said why i langgar her? WTF?? on stop sign u supposed to stop n see got car or not then drive, not stop abit then jalan, lucky i use 4x4 with bull bar so no damage to my car, but tht aunty want me to pay and i say go to hell, then got argue finally a trafic police come and saman her, and they argue with the police man, long story short the police arrest to her relative( coz push the officer), AND ABOVE ALL I WONDER HOW SHE N HER RELATIVE BEEN DRIVING OVER PAST 10 YEARS BUT DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT ROAD LAW?? :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: something is wrong here

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
in all not all women are bad driver only 90% and the other 10% is good driver, but funny thing come to me i was driving my 4x4 happily on the raod minding my on way the come to intersection (i have no stop sign) 1 lady in kancil was slowing don to cross the road the suddenly she jump out in front of me, then bang, the best part is she said she dah "berhenti" then she call some guy maybe relative n tht F**ker said why i langgar her? WTF?? on stop sign u supposed to stop n see got car or not then drive, not stop abit then jalan, lucky i use 4x4 with bull bar so no damage to my car, but tht aunty want me to pay and i say go to hell, then got argue finally a trafic police come and saman her, and they argue with the police man, long story short the police arrest to her relative( coz push the officer), AND ABOVE ALL I WONDER HOW SHE N HER RELATIVE BEEN DRIVING OVER PAST 10 YEARS BUT DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT ROAD LAW?? :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: something is wrong here
or maybe they are just regular DUMB n DUMBER?:hmmmm:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
if there are any regular automotive-challenged men and women reading this....can pay attention to the road more while driving anot? My post is not to offend anyone, point be taken to constructive replies =) thx for reading my rants
I'd simply say those words of yours in my very own way, which is...

If you fucktard lady drivers (or any other fucktard drivers) can't drive properly and think you're right, get the fuck off the road and don't even WALK on the pavements. You walking there alone will be a hazard to the dust mites that float in the air. And if you hit anyone and just drive away, know that you will die of a freakishly fatal accident that will leave your ass-shit bodies in such a mess that the relevant people (coroners, autopsy team, etc.) will not even bother to examine who your family members are and will just throw you into a big bin, pour flaming fuel and burn you to ashes.

There, that feels good. Now... actually, i don't give much shit about fucktard drivers. haha

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
My wife is a bad driver. Because she drove a 1.8L automatic sedan and win my 250hp 6 speed manual sport car :mad::mad::mad: from house to the tire shop :mad::mad:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
at the other hand, if the relative of that women says:"..ni jalan bapok ku, kau langgar ku kat jalan bapok ku, kau lah yg saleh..."...

then u must paid for that kancil.... hehehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all....i just painted with car's hood last month.Recently my car was bombarded with small tiny pebbles from the road and the paint peeled off.It created small ugly black spots on the hood.Why happen like this?Anything can be done?Please advise. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience