Who's evo is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
the "aunty" complains that the car's exhaust very loud la that when the car come down the street every1 turn & look. So it seems quite surprising that she did not hear that the car was coming when she tried to cross with her kids unless she was trying to jaywalk & her attention was paid to her bawling :bawling: kids ... and just step off the kerb aand the driver had to avoid hitting her ... in that case, it's also her fault of potentially causing an accident.

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
the "aunty" complains that the car's exhaust very loud la that when the car come down the street every1 turn & look. So it seems quite surprising that she did not hear that the car was coming...
Obviously not loud enough for her.

She really must be a mountain turtle like her Malaysian colleagues said. Even when I was in Singapore for 2 days, I saw an LP640, 2 Gallardo and countless Scoobys. Those cars are also loud!

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
seems like she describing malaysia sport cars look like rubbish and malaysians drive crazily..why don we make a trip there to give them a "good welcome"???hehe..:thefinger:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
seems like she describing malaysia sport cars look like rubbish and malaysians drive crazily..why don we make a trip there to give them a "good welcome"???hehe..:thefinger:
Good idea... hahaha

[email protected]

Known Member
Aug 18, 2008
wat..??u think ur'll don like to modified car a but ur cannot 1 year have to test haha..if ur child don;t how to cross road then wat r u doing there help ur child to cross la...the sound make u so scare a so wear ear plug la ...stupid lady don let me see u in malaysia:thefinger:

[email protected]

Known Member
Aug 18, 2008
to all sing do jelous that we all can have car haha sorry for young guy out there can afford to have licence or a car n one thing we have a long long high way that we can full throttle haha:thefinger:

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
we drive to singapore in alot of cars la...we make it like "singapore drift" or "storm the singaporean"...just like movies..haha..bring videocams along..

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hahaha.. No wonder tat singer of " ma puo de hua yi " got mention about singaporian road lane also. " Hey singaporean dun look down at us, u all come malaysia here is seeing like very " hulu " , but we malaysian here still know how to cross the road over all and in safe way also " Lolz...

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Alfred,

Let's get a convoy troop back the same street and see what they gonna write .. may be make the street "hot" :idea:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Alfred,

Let's get a convoy troop back the same street and see what they gonna write .. may be make the street "hot" :idea:
Actually han,
i always wanted to do that................ha haaa haaa.

Haiya,
i always convoy with singapore evos and rex all also big loud exoz, some got titanium wif the boxer.............mayb aunty never see all that.:hmmmm:

Vr46-

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2007
muz leme know if u guys are gona enter singapore haha.gona put a big loud exhaust in my car thn hahaha

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
actually when they do things like that, they expect us to admire them, then when they see us, they think we are not suppose to do anything against them, this is actually classical example of KIASU attitude of singaporeans....never change!! pathetic...thats why i always honked singapore cars....hahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Sifu,

I just install arkdesign advance boost controller to my car.Appreciate if all sifu here to explain and teach how to do the setting. A bit confusing on SET and GAIN. Normal boost 1 bar for my car .My car spec is VR4 engine ( rojak ) TD 05 with[FONT=&quot] Tial 40mm wastegate and Tial 50mm blow off.

TQ

[/FONT]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience